iTunes US #11

Spotify 190K

Apple Music US N/A

Spoiler

As a little treat

Amazon Music UK #149

Popster to Popster 4,022
On 9/29/2023 at 11:32 PM, Leptine said:

Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande have literally the same content of her and yet they still get tones of engagement.

I honestly can't explain Gaga floppage on IG, because I don't find the IG of others celebs of her level to be that different like the ones I mentioned, Selena and Ariana punctually post their make up ads, maybe her team simply don't buy fake followers, don't know what to think, Katy for example has obviously fake followers, it's sad from a side see that Gaga just has 56M but I wouldn't blame solely her content.

Rare beauty is the biggest celeb make-up brand rn people are genuinely interesting in it & it has created storm in makeup industry and its gonna beat fenty in revenue this year

Ariana is instagram darling as well

Meanwhile hauslabs is unknown or underpromoted whatever you wanna call it bc of less products and only available in half of US & Canada and top of that her migrane ads and random pramotion posts p*ssing people off

A Popster Is Born 18,431
On 9/29/2023 at 8:02 PM, Leptine said:

Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande have literally the same content of her and yet they still get tones of engagement.

I honestly can't explain Gaga floppage on IG, because I don't find the IG of others celebs of her level to be that different like the ones I mentioned, Selena and Ariana punctually post their make up ads, maybe her team simply don't buy fake followers, don't know what to think, Katy for example has obviously fake followers, it's sad from a side see that Gaga just has 56M but I wouldn't blame solely her content.

As others pointed out - Ariana and/or Selena post plenty of other stuff on their social media and our girl is Lady Gaga, a megastar that is totally different than both of those ladies and their audience is also different. 

Gaga’s jazz posts from earlier thid month didn’t do her any favours either, even tho we know she’s happy and blossoming (which makes me happy too by the way). 

Beyoncé’s ig looks immaculate (although a bit too private) Gaga’s can’t compare in any way I’m afraid. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

Popster to Popster 4,635
On 9/29/2023 at 8:22 PM, Gabi said:

Sometimes it feels like Gaga sabotage her own career because she doesn't want to be too successful:icant:

As I always say, her first 3 years of music career equals literally entire music careers for all the things and appearances that she has done, if IG would have been out in those years she would have been the most followed like she was on Twitter, after so many years and continue success, I think she simply slow down and don't have the same hungry that she had at the beginning, not to mention a team that has became comfortable with that and it's not pushing her further.

Her priorities are others, we have to accept that and taking what is come.

The Fame Popster 299
On 9/29/2023 at 8:29 PM, zoldyck said:

Its clear, fans want pop when DOC (a one-year late remix album) opened with bigger numbers than L4S. 

Do the casual fans eve know this song is out? 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Gaga´s Spotify Update:

Shallow - 2.214.958.670 (+899.135) [+83k compared to last week]

Poker Face - 1.041.567.935 (+873.416) [+69k compared to last week]

ARUTW - 1.074.459.928 (+741.512) [+78k compared to last week]

Just Dance - 867.290.340 (+719.796) [+24k compared to last week]

Bad Romance - 1.028.064.417 (+638.487) [+33k compared to last week]

Paparazzi - 455.658.795 (+499.510) [+33k compared to last week] *All Time Peak

Bloody Mary - 406.891.583 (+481.899) [+12k compared to last week]

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 2

On 9/29/2023 at 3:40 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

China

Well, I and all of you here weren't expecting this lil feat to boost her catalog by 1M compared to last Thursday. She did 9.6M last Thursday and did 11M this Thursday, considering that SSOH did 400k, her catalog got a 1M boost, that's insane.

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1