The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178
On 9/29/2023 at 12:16 PM, emig_09 said:

Playlist reach is up to 22.6M

Playlist reach is up to 23.4M (+0.8M)

Edited by emig_09

On 9/29/2023 at 2:38 PM, China said:

Last Thursday she did 9.6M streams and yesterday she did around 11M streams.

If the release boosted her catalog by 400k then SSOH did 1M in its first (half) day with combined versions. My bet is 800k-1M.

Popster to Popster 4,102
On 9/29/2023 at 8:19 PM, monketsharona said:

Most of her Instragram posts flop so hard for a couple of months, what happened ? she kind of managed to heal from the flop posts 

15 of my irls used to follow on instagram now only 5 do...she is self sabotaging herself but imma keep quiet as admins won't like that

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 9/29/2023 at 4:49 PM, monketsharona said:

Most of her Instragram posts flop so hard for a couple of months, what happened ? she kind of managed to heal from the flop posts 

On 9/29/2023 at 5:46 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Her content is pretty much boring, sadly. Ads, jazz music, makeup…People really stopped checking or caring for most of her content.

On 9/29/2023 at 6:45 PM, little legend said:

Even Z list singers have more interesting content on Instagram than her. 

She and her team managed to destroy her social media engagement. 

It's truly sad and tragic when just 10 years ago she used to be the Queen of social media.  

Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande have literally the same content of her and yet they still get tones of engagement.

I honestly can't explain Gaga floppage on IG, because I don't find the IG of others celebs of her level to be that different like the ones I mentioned, Selena and Ariana punctually post their make up ads, maybe her team simply don't buy fake followers, don't know what to think, Katy for example has obviously fake followers, it's sad from a side see that Gaga just has 56M but I wouldn't blame solely her content.

On 9/29/2023 at 8:02 PM, Leptine said:

Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande have literally the same content of her and yet they still get tones of engagement.

I honestly can't explain Gaga floppage on IG, because I don't find the IG of others celebs of her level to be that different like the ones I mentioned, Selena and Ariana punctually post their make up ads, maybe her team simply don't buy fake followers, don't know what to think, Katy for example has obviously fake followers, it's sad from a side see that Gaga just has 56M but I wouldn't blame solely her content.

idk, on all HL content Gaga sound extremely fake, so maybe is that.

Popster This Way 909
On 9/30/2023 at 2:02 AM, Leptine said:

Both Selena and Ariana still post life/music-related content on their IG. Gaga, on the other hand, turned her own profile into a make-up promo page.
I understand she want to disconnect with social media for awhile,  but it's beyond me that her team didn't do the least effort to keep her account active.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 9/29/2023 at 8:09 PM, Gabi said:

Both Selena and Ariana still post life/music-related content on their IG. Gaga, on the other hand, turned her own profile into a make-up promo page.
I understand she want to disconnect with social media for awhile,  but it's beyond me that her team didn't do the least effort to keep her account active.

One thing for example that they made a mistake is that during the tour didn't post anything or barely 2 pics, whereas Beyoncé for example has her page full of pics from the tour.

I said this the other day, sometimes it's difficult to understand she and her team choices.

Edited by Leptine

Popster for Sale 44,853
On 9/29/2023 at 7:14 PM, Leptine said:

One thing for example that they made a mistake is that during the tour didn't post anything or barely 2 pics, whereas Beyoncé for example has her page full of pics from the tour.

I said this the other day, sometimes it's difficult to understand she and her team choices.

Yeah and they posted the worst ones 

Its not difficult to see why her social media engagement is the pits

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 909
On 9/30/2023 at 2:14 AM, Leptine said:

Sometimes it feels like Gaga sabotage her own career because she doesn't want to be too successful:icant: