The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 9/28/2023 at 7:04 PM, Thatkat4 said:

With fans like these, who needs haters? 

This forum brings together some of Gaga's worst "fans", refugees from that other forum because they don't know when to stop with the bad jokes and mocking nicknames on Gaga.

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 41,911
On 9/28/2023 at 11:11 PM, China said:

This forum brings together some of Gaga's worst "fans", refugees from that other forum because they don't know when to stop with the bad jokes and mocking nicknames on Gaga.

Aww poor you

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860
On 9/29/2023 at 12:07 AM, China said:

Spotify numbers only come out tomorrow (no playlist support) and no one is expecting a 7-min gospel song with a band in their 80s to appear on Apple Music so yes, we will track iTunes.

Tracking ITunes is like buying Macintosh 

no thanks you I’ll pass :cm:

Popster for Sale 41,911
On 9/28/2023 at 11:13 PM, Miaou said:

Macintosh is indeed a dinosaur and was dropped since 1999. This joke really didn’t land the way you intended it to :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860
On 9/29/2023 at 12:16 AM, BenG said:

Macintosh is indeed a dinosaur and was dropped since 1999. This joke really didn’t land the way you intended it to :icant:

Poor Krazy

:icant:

Popster for Sale 44,865
On 9/28/2023 at 11:13 PM, Miaou said:

Girl let us track iKoon in peace just like we let you share Dula achievements daily 

• thanks 3
  • lol 1

On 9/28/2023 at 7:13 PM, Miaou said:

But your posts in the last 24 hours have been about Dance the Night (about a faceless girl no one cares about here) and complaining about us tracking iTunes (about a song no one was expecting to make waves on streaming platforms), you just come here to complain or to promote your new fav girl, you're not even a Gaga fan anymore, or you never were one at all.

Popster for Sale 41,911
On 9/28/2023 at 11:19 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Girl let us track iKoon in peace just like we let you share Dula achievements daily 

Yeah let us track our smash of the soundtrack!

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860
On 9/29/2023 at 12:19 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Dua’s achievement is about streaming i.e the real success for music in 2023

next 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860
On 9/29/2023 at 12:19 AM, China said:

But your posts in the last 24 hours have been about Dance the Night (about a faceless girl no one cares about here) and complaining about us tracking iTunes (about a song no one was expecting to make waves on streaming platforms), you just come here to complain or to promote your new fav girl, you're not even a Gaga fan anymore, or you never were one at all.

Blablablabla

another day another sh!t post from Krazy that no one cares in the basket!

• thanks 1

On 9/28/2023 at 7:15 PM, Thatkat4 said:

Worried I maxed out my daily Spotify streams that count towards debut numbers. I really like the song, not even trying to farm. :peacega:

They currently allow 20 streams per song per account, so if you've already reached that mark, I recommend you switch accounts to continue listening to it.

On 9/28/2023 at 6:23 PM, China said:

They currently allow 20 streams per song per account, so if you've already reached that mark, I recommend you switch accounts to continue listening to it.

Probably way past that :laughga:

Don't have a second account sadly, might switch to YouTube.