The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 9/26/2023 at 1:24 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

there seems to be less hype for SSOH than even for Love For Sale :rip:

the monsters have had enough and have made their feelings clear they want somehting like that Slayyterrr release from Gaga or nothing else!

Avi.thumb.gif.e95e60e939add50ecf0bfae77e

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 41,887
On 9/26/2023 at 2:33 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Got on the bus and immediately some girls discussing getting tickets for Tays tour show

Its hard to wrap my head around how absolutely massive she's become

But are you in a relevant market? :ohhh:

• lol 1

On 9/26/2023 at 2:44 PM, GraceRandolph said:

She had a writing credit on a NKOTB song on that album. Pretty sure it was called Full Service. RedOne probably recommended her for the feature. 

True but I was talking aout the song she featured on. Just to tell it's actually not unusual for any artist to jump on a featuring without having writing credits, even for Gaga.

By the way, I think Mick Jagger explained it was totally unplanned collab, the song was already done and written but they asked her to sing along while she was humming the song in the studio.

Popster for Sale 44,834
On 9/26/2023 at 1:54 PM, Leptine said:

She truly lost another opportunity especially when in the last year she had all the time to release it without any other female tours around making noise (before Swift and Bey tours starting) and getting the right attention for it.

It's truly difficult sometimes understand the choices of her team.

Yep, last year was perfect. Now I still want it to come out but itll probably hard. Maybe they'll end up scrapping it at this point...

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Popster to Popster 4,635
On 9/26/2023 at 3:36 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Yep, last year was perfect. Now I still want it to come out but itll probably hard. Maybe they'll end up scrapping it at this point...

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they scrapped it at the end.. I don't have expectations at this point.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178

1 day update

AM US (Songs)

#11 (=) Paint The Town Red
#60 (=) Agora Hills
#81 (+1) Agora Hills (Apple Music should merged both)

Album
#6 (=) Scarlet

Popster for Sale 44,834
On 9/26/2023 at 4:23 PM, Andreu said:

Since this is gonna do I want your love numbers hopefully we get a pop duo nom at least

I'd be happy with a mv and/or televised performance but it doesnt seem like its getting any push atp

On 9/26/2023 at 5:31 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

predictions for first day streams? since it's not even getting a full day I think it'll be below 500k tbh

On Spotify ? 

Well Angry 'only' did 5.9M in three weeks and the song was only 3 minutes long, don't expect too much

• paws up 2
  • lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,834
On 9/26/2023 at 4:38 PM, monketsharona said:

On Spotify ? 

Well Angry 'only' did 5.9M in three weeks and the song was only 3 minutes long, don't expect too much

yeah Angry did like 700k first iirc

I'm predicting SSOH to do less, because there's a clear lack of interest from monsters, it's not the lead single, and obviously also because it's 7 minutes long

On 9/26/2023 at 5:43 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I do think a MV or a performance with RS, Gaga and Stevie would potentially generate a lot of interest on social media though

Just dropping some stories is begging for bombery :leap:

Honestly I don't think she would be featured in a music video, maybe some archive moments, that's it. 

That's basically what is made the first MV from the RS new era.

• paws up 2