The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 30,381
On 9/24/2023 at 9:49 AM, FRANZGA said:

is SEVEN a "HIT" tho? never heard of it outside Twitter

Well its at 750M spotify streams less than three months after it came out and #2 in Spotify WW right now so you tell me :icant:

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 9/24/2023 at 3:54 PM, Andreu said:

Well its at 750M spotify streams less than three months after it came out and #2 in Spotify WW right now so you tell me :icant:

wait, what? :rip:

it's obviously the power of CULT BASE

Edited by FRANZGA

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 9/24/2023 at 3:56 PM, little legend said:

Not Smile outstreaming Chromatica on Spotify :katy_pie:

GAGA is so frontloaded, and the fact that they stopped pushing anything after 2nd single since ARTPOP didn't help :rip:

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,950
x3
On 9/24/2023 at 9:58 AM, FRANZGA said:

GAGA is so frontloaded, and the fact that they stopped pushing anything after 2nd single since ARTPOP didn't help :rip:

Of course. 

Plus, also proves my point that Stupid Love destroyed Chromatica. That evil song really made Chromatica seem like a bomb while the album had so much potential. Now even the new Paula Abdul has bigger numbers.  We will all suffer from that song for at least two decades, she needs at least two new Shallows to recover from that. I hate it:leap:

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 9/24/2023 at 4:06 PM, little legend said:

Of course. 

Plus, also proves my point that Stupid Love destroyed Chromatica. That evil song really made Chromatica seem like a bomb while the album had so much potential. Now even the new Paula Abdul has bigger numbers.  We will all suffer from that song for at least two decades, she needs at least two new Shallows to recover from that. I hate it:leap:

of course, STUPID BOMB ruined everything

also.. despite the BOMBING.. Katy released 5 singles and MVs off SMILE.. why can't GAGA release 5 singles and MVs every album despite chart positions :nicki_scream: .. if Interflop wont support then open your wallet b*tch :nicki_scream:

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 16,838

https://x.com/DojaCatStats/status/1705859127900020897?s=20

“Agora Hills” — Spotify Update:

#34. WW (+1) [+2,313,874 plays] *New Peak*

#10. US (+6) [+1,005,357 plays] *New Peak* — Biggest streaming day in the US.

yup.. the obvious HIT aside from PTTR

PTTR and AH will carry this disappointing era

On 9/24/2023 at 1:19 PM, FRANZGA said:

is SEVEN a "HIT" tho? never heard of it outside Twitter

It has been #1- #2 on Billboard Global and top 10 on the Hot100 ever since it came out three months ago :bigbird:

Edited by The_Archer

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 9/24/2023 at 5:51 PM, The_Archer said:

It has been #1- #2 on Billboard Global and top 10 on the Hot100 ever since it came out three months ago :bigbird:

I mean BOTS fans achieved giving BUTTER 10weeks in H100 No.1 and blocking good 4 u