The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

The Fame Popster 442

We don't really know where Gaga is at with stuff like this nowadays, but I doubt there won't be a one-off pop single or collaboration to hold us over until Joker/award season wraps. With or without counting Hold My Hand, it's a long time to go without some presence for a pop artist.

I imagine the plan album-wise is to replicate what she did with ASIB/Chromatica and utilize the hype off award season to launch into a full album campaign.

J:FAD might be only major comic book movie in 2024, WB might have struck gold mine with it being filmed and ready to go where most other major movies are getting pushed to 2025. 

Deadpool 3 might get finished to roll out in 2024 but it is seeming less likely with each day.

On 9/9/2023 at 4:36 PM, monketsharona said:

Alejandro and LoveGame are gaining in week to week numbers

ROM and MR are bleeding though wft

Million Reasons is always really susceptible to algorithm shifts. 

ROM just bleeds and bleeds though. It's going to be a real drag before it gets itself to 1 billion in October. Ironically, then it will get a playlist boost :enigma:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,410
On 9/9/2023 at 7:51 PM, PanPikus said:

New Gaga album in 2024 is pure delusion. I'll keep on repeating that over and over again. 

2025 if we're lucky at this point.

A Popster Is Born 16,748
On 9/9/2023 at 11:44 PM, Leptine said:

Cardi feels truly over, there was no hype at all for the new Meghan collab, how tables have turned when Nicki seemed to be over while Cardi was at the top just few years ago.

Truly over feels like an overstatement..

I think the music didnt just connect.. maybe it'll grow we dont know, but it's safe to say that she tried to copy WAP formula and failed horribly..

She still have another chances to launch her new era with a BANG

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,670
On 9/9/2023 at 2:43 PM, JennyWayne said:

In honor of ARUTW reggae remix, here is this sped up hardstyle remix of Just Dance that I recently found with 20 million views :banana:

the first 20 seconds JgzV.gif

Just a-h*le gonna be okay dada doo doo JgzV.gif