The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 4,593

Not sure what's the point of your laugh emoji at my question as if Gaga hasn't outstreamed Beyoncé on daily streams for consecutive months especially during BM resurgence in the past year with the difference she wasn't the one with a new fresh album out and a TTH residency song.

@Delusional

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

On 9/7/2023 at 11:51 AM, Stargazer said:

Why can’t we have both?

bardiszns-hrhcollection.gif 

Because some Gaga fans are water or fire when it comes to opinion, they fail to see that Gaga ain't a retired act and that she needs to do mainstream collabs and upgrade her sound and image constantly, that's how you play the game, and those who don't play like that, are left behind.

On 9/7/2023 at 9:39 AM, Gaga Banana said:

Based on this that includes all credits  https://kworb.net/spotify/artists.html

Beyoncé did 13.8m yesterday  
Gaga did 9.3m yesterday 

Based on Spotify artists chart(only lead streams), but we don’t know the exact numbers 

#46 Beyoncé  
#72 Gaga 

Lead streams:

Beyonce 12.4M

Gaga 9.1M

Beyoncé loses 10% of her daily streams without her collabs while Gaga only loses 2%.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 9/7/2023 at 2:03 PM, China said:

Lead streams:

Beyonce 12.4M

Gaga 9.1M

Beyoncé loses 10% of her daily streams without her collabs while Gaga only loses 2%.

YouTube

Gaga 3,59M
Beyoncé 3,24M

On 9/7/2023 at 2:03 PM, China said:

Lead streams:

Beyonce 12.4M

Gaga 9.1M

And Beyoncé would lose even more streams if she was listed as a feat and not as lead artist on her new single with Travis. He also released a new single with Drake but Drake is listed as a feat and not as lead artist. Madonna could also easily be credited as just a feat on The Weeknd's song, but she was credited as lead artist. At the end of the day, whether an artist is listed as a feature or lead on a song, it's all about royalty percentage agreements.

On 9/7/2023 at 2:05 PM, emig_09 said:

YouTube

Gaga 3,59M
Beyoncé 3,24M

Artists get paid for their credited songs, not just for their official videos, so the correct views are:

Sep 5

Gaga: 6,677,990

Beyoncé: 5,756,416

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 9/7/2023 at 5:37 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

awww shes so cute

the one and only QUEEN of stable dance-bops in the streaming era :abel_glow:

She’s not exactly a good example of „dance-bops” because her sound is unlike any other mainstream pop artist right now - inspired by disco mostly, she found her niche and took advantage of it.

A Popster Is Born 11,533
On 9/7/2023 at 5:23 PM, ClownOreos said:

@boobatella get in sis we going clowning

2024 radio is ours!

Girl, stop the madness before it even starts. Recording her next album is something she definitely wasn't doing a few weeks before going on Joker set :icant:

On 9/7/2023 at 4:33 PM, BloodyRain said:

The video has 6,6 millions of views in 24 hours. I expected much less. Imagine they make a video for the song with Gaga. Maybe the song could surprise us in views and streams. I mean, I’m not saying it’s going to have huge numbers, but not as low as we expect.

Sydney being in the video is definitely a reason of the views. And the song is actually pretty good :jam:

• lol 1

Popster This Way 756
On 9/6/2023 at 4:43 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

It dawned on me yet again how evil ATRL is. After I posted about my struggles and my goals to overcome them, and was met with a tidal wave of hatred (terrorist, pedophile, psycho, etc), I posted about it in the Random Thoughts thread. Of course the response was "don't take it seriously". How can I not? It came upon me today the realization that there are people out there in this world that hate me, genuine hatred, that I have never wronged. I have never met them. I have never interacted with them. I do not know their names or what they do or where they live. And yet they hold deeply rooted contempt for me and my life. It is sickening and evil to hold contempt for someone who has never wronged you in that manner. I have wronged people before, and that gives them a degree of freedom of thought over me, but these random internet cowards don't know a goddamn thing about who I am or what I've been through. They are not just trolls - they are sickened individuals who get off on tormenting those weaker than them with slurs and doxxing and threats. 

They will never see the light, but I have. I left that infernal hellhole - and anyone who values basic empathy should too.

Let me just say, only if you identify urself with what someone sais to you, it has power and becomes real. If you don't identify with things that random people say to you it has no effect on you and why should it? Ask urself why do you have an emotional response to something you shouldn't identify with. 

• love 1

Popster to Popster 2,900

I've heard of Beyoncé, Gaga, Adele and Taylor as legends but in my opinion they have too few years in their careers to be considered legends, surely all of them will become legends but after 40 years of career, now it's too early 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,632

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/artists/rolling-stones-angry-review-hackney-diamonds-sydney-sweeney/

From what I’ve heard it is going to put smiles on a lot of faces, their best and most cohesive album since their 70s glory days, embracing rock, blues, disco, country and an epic showstopping almost spiritual conclusion, Sweet Sound of Heaven, featuring Lady Gaga going toe to toe with Jagger. 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 6
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 9/7/2023 at 11:20 PM, Miaou said:

Currently drunk with GODbatella and GODe Romance next to the Seine 

enjoy and remember, safe sex is the best sex

perxepm.gif

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,826
On 9/7/2023 at 6:49 PM, GraceRandolph said:

The official Bloody Mary audio is less than 1 million views away from 100M.

Deserves 300M but still amazing :applause:

Born this Way, the era that keeps on giving

• paws up 1