On 9/1/2023 at 6:05 PM, ViviLittleM said:

ACR?

On 9/1/2023 at 6:17 PM, Stargazer said:

GODUA :applause:

ACR

if the rule didn’t exist she should’ve stayed in the top 3 :awkney:

On 9/1/2023 at 12:27 PM, Miaou said:

@corvus albus Time to ban the 1040210th dupes of Krazy i.e China 

I'm probably one of the only REAL Gaga fan on this forum. You're a fan of faceless Dua Lipa who tries to shove this girl down everyone's throats everyday here to the point where you become annoying, you're the one in the wrong place and you're the one who deserves to be banned.

Popster for Sale 41,786
On 9/1/2023 at 5:50 PM, China said:

I'm not a dupe, I just forgot the password for my old account, whose ban had already expired. Mind your business.

“Forgot password” function exists, my dear :nickiha:

• lol 1

On 9/1/2023 at 12:40 PM, monketsharona said:

People just don't give a damn about her jazz shows and Haus Labs :whatga:

Every concert Gaga has played in Vegas to date has sold out with colossal grosses and her beauty brand is a success.

Instagram means nothing, Katy Perry has over 200M followers and yet her last album spent only 4 weeks on the charts, she can't even debut on Bubbling Under anymore and she can't sell out Vegas theaters.

When you have talent and a loyal audience on your side, social media is a no-brainer.

On 9/1/2023 at 2:00 PM, BenG said:

“Forgot password” function exists, my dear :nickiha:

I don't waste my time creating emails, I use disposable emails, so I don't have access to it to reset my password, but I don't know why I'm explaining myself to you when you're not a staff, mind your own business.

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 9/1/2023 at 12:47 PM, China said:

I'm probably one of the only REAL Gaga fan on this forum. You're a fan of faceless Dua Lipa who tries to shove this girl down everyone's throats everyday here to the point where you become annoying, you're the one in the wrong place and you're the one who deserves to be banned.

You sound so incredibly bitter about someone enjoying other artists, and you have no position to tell someone they aren't a Gaga fan. This forum is for people who appreciate her work, and more broadly, pop music as a whole. 

• thanks 1

The Fame Popster 442

Yeah, I'm over the rhetoric of everyone blaming Bobby because they want Gaga to change her priorities. People seem to forget that the job of the manager is to help boost/grow the artist based on the projects they want, which is exactly why her and Troy separated right before ARTPOP dropped. I'm sure if she wanted to, there would've been things like a video for Bloody Mary or an anniversary for The Fame that had new content. Let's not forget, he helped her sculpt the ultimate comeback post-ARTPOP with The Sound of Music Tribute, AHS, Super Bowl, A Star Is Born, etc.

On 9/1/2023 at 2:05 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

You sound so incredibly bitter about someone enjoying other artists, and you have no position to tell someone they aren't a Gaga fan. This forum is for people who appreciate her work, and more broadly, pop music as a whole. 

What you call bitter I call a hardcore fan, no fake fans allowed.