The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

:laughga:

perfillusion

• perfillusionExperienced
  • ATRL Member

There was no reason for her not to release the Chromatica Ball movie. It got scrapped like all her other tours. I would understand if she had a high standard for excellence and didn't want to release it unless it was perfect, but Stupid Love is the worst video of all time in a long string of turdy videos. She can keep screaming  cabaret tunes like she's a Broadway actress in Vegas, I'm done defending her. The Britney, Beyonce and Madonna stans can eat her alive for all I care

Edited 42 minutes ago by perfillusion

A Popster Is Born 11,536
On 9/1/2023 at 6:54 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Oh I know some of ya’ll will fume 

https://x.com/gagadaily/status/1697467542338687339?s=46&t=1o7UMqwFt-a_eLJ6aI0WtA

Loving this

When I saw she sang it, I just knew a massive, thick, sticky pre-cum would start dripping out of your Richard the moment you'd find out about it. 

:billie:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 8/31/2023 at 10:46 PM, Stargazer said:

This reminds me of the fact that when Flowers was playing outside/on the radio, I heard a lot of people from the GP saying that they thought it was Gaga singing it :jailga:

there is many similarities between them, esp the way they kinda sing country tinged as they got older

But the one thing i love about them is they are artists (and hate for Gaga at times). Everything comes from them, you can tell in the fact they are hit and miss. Beyoncé on the other hand is just a well oiled machine having everything analysed by a team of 50 people

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712

not her tying Ed Sheeran

GODUA for a reason

queen of streaming

global female artist of the decade

Global hitmaker of the decade 

…etc

Edited by Miaou

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 9/1/2023 at 11:06 AM, BenG said:

Bloody Mary's 7-day average daily streams on Spotify dips below 500k for the first time since going viral.

im pretty sure you posted this about 3 weeks ago but that could've been 600k idk skskksks

this had the highest peak for a song from tiktok  on spotify about 9 months

Oh Ms. Mary, you are indeed from the BTW era!

• lol 1