The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 4,104

Atp stan her for being a film star and a makeup seller im setting zero expectations from her upcoming albums if its good than we will support and if its not atleast we know she doesn't want to be a musician anymore and we won't be disappointed

chromatica Ball film will never come either its over

On 8/31/2023 at 9:53 AM, Miaou said:

The problem is not Gaga but her tragic team not doing her damn f-ing work 

we can only blame her team for so long

she is the problem, she hired them

Popster for Sale 44,853
On 8/31/2023 at 2:19 PM, BenG said:

200k views in the first hour for Eras Tour trailer on YouTube. Is that good?

It will outview many music videos first days 

No one is surprised though

Popster for Sale 41,892
On 8/31/2023 at 2:19 PM, ClownOreos said:

It will outview many music videos first days 

No one is surprised though

It's much shorter than most music videos though

Pop-a-911-ster 28,638
x2
On 8/31/2023 at 2:22 PM, BenG said:

It's much shorter than most music videos though

Most will watch it on other socials like insta and Tik Tok

Popster to Popster 4,104
On 8/31/2023 at 6:53 PM, Thatkat4 said:

Holy crud, @Ayobabylon and @BloodyMary making this forum unreadable. 

Its alright to call out of your fav when she lies and acts like a robot on her social media and only interacts when you are using her silly make-up products 

Never celebrate her music achievements of past, doesn't release music for years but then acts like the most selfless person ever 

• paws up 1

On 8/31/2023 at 9:27 AM, Andreu said:

As if she would care about such things :icant:

You don't remember last year when she campaigned for an Oscar nomination in short films?

Edited by Thatkat4
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,616
On 8/31/2023 at 2:53 PM, Miaou said:

The problem is not Gaga but her tragic team not doing her damn f-ing work 

Honestly, no... It's not hard to see she just not in the music game anymore, that she's not really enjoying making music and she's quite over it as of now.

I mean don't forget when she said she had to be drawn in the studio to make new music.

Her focus is not where we'd like it to be and yeah that's sad for any of her music lover. 

I've never been as happy as am now having other artists to enjoy as much as I did with Gaga. But yeah I'll definitely be here when she'll release new music stuff.

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 3

Popster for Sale 44,853

Someone said on GGD that TCB might face issues due to the fact that it uses songs from soundtracks. Regardless this wouldn't be an issue had they released the film in a reasonable timeframe, which they haven't, and that's on them. 

In other news hopefully Gaga performs some new piano versions on her show tonight. 

Popster for Sale 44,853
On 8/31/2023 at 2:36 PM, monketsharona said:

Honestly, no... It's not hard to see she just not in the music game anymore, that she's not really enjoying making music and she's quite over if as of now.

I mean don't forget when she said she had to be drawn in the studio to make new music.

Her focus is not where we'd like it to be and yeah that's sad for any of her music lover. 

I've never been as happy as am now having other artists to enjoy as much as I did with Gaga. But yeah I'll definitely be here when she'll release new music stuff.

Yeah it's also worrying that we have no info about new music while it's been almost 4 years and Gaga is not known to keep things under wraps either. A part of me hopes that they're just being secretive but I'm aware how delusional that sounds... Despite what she says it seems very possible she's still in a similar mindframe that she was when recording Chromatica.

Edited by ClownOreos
  • paws up 2

I think its okay to be mad at Gaga. It's a hard time to be a stan for her these days. Gaga loves Jazz, she loves Vegas and she loved being a movie star. I've been a Gaga stan since 2009 and I didn't sign up for any of that. But I'm happy she's happy, even If its boring. I also 100% understand the frustration and I think its fine to vent.

I will never get people though who come to a Gaga fan site and either be overly critical to the point of being a hater (@Ayobabylon) or coming here and outright trashing her (@BloodyMary). If you have nothing nice to say anymore, maybe its time to move on and find someone else to follow. Because I don't want to come here only to see someone trying to make the argument that she's over or cant successfully tour.

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

On 8/31/2023 at 9:37 AM, ClownOreos said:

Someone said on GGD that TCB might face issues due to the fact that it uses songs from soundtracks. Regardless this wouldn't be an issue had they released the film in a reasonable timeframe, which they haven't, and that's on them. 

In other news hopefully Gaga performs some new piano versions on her show tonight. 

It's a recurring theme with Gaga. The entire Chromatica era might not have been saved, but jeez, how much better would it have been had they just bit the bullet and released it in March or April like it was supposed to.