A Popster Is Born 16,838

Kacey, Taylor and Doja fighting for that no.1 :giveup:

I love all of their current songs :giveup:

Used To Be Young predicted to debut at no.9 :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,015

Plastic hearts charting

NFR returning to charts own it own

Where is the lack of promo gang at? People often blame the fandom and labels when music underperforms but never the Artist for putting out undewhelming work

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,826

The only Barbie song to chart 4 weeks in the top 10 so far :applause:

The highest Barbie Song :applause:

smash of the soundtrack :applause:

Edited by Miaou

A Popster Is Born 10,514

Plastic Hearts had a perfect promo schedule and is one of those albums who achieved perfectly to become a lockdown classic mainly because she hasn't gave up on it. She made a big amount of performances.

Of course the music is amazing and it organically manages to push some longevity. But let's not pretend like she hasn't made it a strong promoted era.

+ the fact Angel Like You is Tik Tok hit that is still doing great great numbers.

Anyway PH is a classic in Miley Cyrus discography and she can proud of this album :oscar:

• thanks 1

On 8/29/2023 at 10:23 AM, monketsharona said:

Plastic Hearts had a perfect promo schedule and is one of those albums who achieved perfectly to become a lockdown classic mainly because she hasn't gave up on it. She made a big amount of performances.

Of course the music is amazing and it organically manages to push some longevity. But let's not pretend like she hasn't made it a strong promoted era.

+ the fact Angel Like You is Tik Tok hit that is still doing great great numbers.

Anyway PH is a classic in Miley Cyrus discography and she can proud of this album :oscar:

I guess that Miley herself likes that era since she gave us tons of performances and interviews. Yet, she completely paid dust to ESV.  

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,823
On 8/29/2023 at 7:19 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Plastic hearts charting

NFR returning to charts own it own

Where is the lack of promo gang at? People often blame the fandom and labels when music underperforms but never the Artist for putting out undewhelming work

stans just pull out that excuse, something that is on top 5 on TTH shouldnt promo after a mere week, thats just a flop

OT:

Shazam - Used To Be Young:

Spoiler

#12 Canada (+8)
#17 Australia (+6)
#22 United States (+9)
#31 Ireland (+13)
#36 United Kingdom (+9)
#39 Denmark (+14)
#43 Worldwide (+24)

Apple Music - Used To Be Young:

Spoiler

#8 New Zealand (-1)
#9 Austria (+2)
#9 Ireland (=)
#9 Saudi Arabia (=)
#10 Norway (+3)
#12 Sweden (+2)
#25 United Kingdom (+8)
#26 Czech Republic (+3)
#26 Switzerland (+3)
#27 Canada (+4)
#31 Germany (=)
#31 Netherlands (-1)
#31 United States (=)

I knew this was gonna be a hit when i saw ATRL's reaction to this song :toofunny: 'its awful it will bomb'
Miley putting on a classic ballad in September to revive her flop album through the fall  - a very good idea!

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,812
On 8/29/2023 at 11:10 AM, ClownOreos said:

another boring brand partnership... yay :rip:

hope there's some cute things to buy, ngl

A Popster Is Born 11,843

Dont get me wrong I like seeing the casual Gaga selfies on insta. But its so funny and kinda sad how it all happened thanks to the Pill ad backlash :laughga:

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,015
On 8/29/2023 at 12:53 PM, monketsharona said:

Yeah she did a couple of performances for midnight sky but they could not push the song on charts it did underperform rn its pulling very respectable Streams for an underperforming song ...that proves how radio singles doesn't mean actual hit 

Angles like you was so mismanagaed..she randomly stopped a $2 budget video and thats it.. she never did THE PROMO for actual album but its really amazing album prolly the best from 2020.. each album track is really good, its sound was reminiscent to 2000s pop rock with modern synth production+ midnight sky was perfect old to 90s funk.

I hope it does atleast 100 weeks on charts

Popster to Popster 4,015

Speaking of NFR its constantly rising on Streams soon lana will have 4 albums charting on billboard as ultraviolence is also constantly rising its crazy how her hyper has exponentially multiplied despite her doing bare minimum promo for her music e.g yes to heaven is her first song in ages to get TTH placement

Power of Quality music is insane

ARTPOPster 1,642
On 8/29/2023 at 6:38 AM, Doncho said:

Dont get me wrong I like seeing the casual Gaga selfies on insta. But its so funny and kinda sad how it all happened thanks to the Pill ad backlash :laughga:

I know, it’s so funny to me. Remember this damage control post?:laughga:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtkYeJQPDpu/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• lol 1