The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 28,993
x3
On 8/22/2023 at 7:52 PM, Doncho said:

Chromatica is OUT of the Top Dance/Electronic Albums chart. It charted there since its release :bradley:

Dua Lipa truly ended her:oscar:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178
On 8/22/2023 at 2:51 PM, emig_09 said:

I think something bad about him is going to be published soon… there are no reasons all of those artists left him at the same time

almost confirmed :icant:

Edited by emig_09

On 8/22/2023 at 2:07 PM, ViviLittleM said:

It’s kinda crazy to think some managers have 288888282727288771727 clients and we have Bobby who only has one and can’t even manage perfectly 

In his defense, Gaga's public image has never been better. It seems like the biggest complaint against him is promoting Gaga's music. And I do get those complaints. The Cuff it vs Rain on Me debate makes it pretty clear that Bobby takes a passive stance when it comes to promoting and hopes for the best as opposed to someone like Beyonce's team who are always pushing.

Edited by Thatkat4
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,892
On 8/22/2023 at 7:20 PM, Thatkat4 said:

In his defense, Gaga's public image has never been better. It seems like the biggest complaint against him is promoting Gaga's music. And I do get those complaints. The Cuff it vs Rain on Me debate makes it pretty clear that Bobby takes a passive stance when it comes to promoting and hopes for the best as opposed to someone like Beyonce's team who are always pushing.

He may be a big-picture kind of manager but she desperately needs someone more hands-on to manage her day-to-day business, especially during releases.

• thanks 2

On 8/22/2023 at 9:22 PM, GraceRandolph said:

If Gaga songs got more playlisting y’all would just complain about her being unable to get organic hits. 

?

Nobody would complain or care, every stan wants their fave to be the biggest, and we're no exception.

The Fame Popster 316
On 8/23/2023 at 2:43 AM, Andreu said:

The music industry :applause:

Doja whew. Flower ended up being kinda frontloaded. Radio is mostly keeping it high for now. 

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 8/23/2023 at 1:22 AM, GraceRandolph said:

If Gaga songs got more playlisting y’all would just complain about her being unable to get organic hits. 

haters would go to this argument, stans go to arguments about tv promo or mv lol they just go to the next thing

majority of her singles in streaming era have had amazing peak reach