The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

ARTPOPster 1,863
On 8/21/2023 at 6:12 PM, Thatkat4 said:

Going to sound petty but I went to the Pophead Reddit earlier and there were a few Negative comments about Gaga and they all got downvoted to filth. Glad to see people defending her, even if its just through a downvote.

We love to see it!

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 442
On 8/21/2023 at 5:40 PM, Fame Romance said:

ARTPOP 1.6-1.7M US (HDD confirmed 1.5M in 2020) so never reaching 2xPlatinum, globally 4.8M according to ChartMasters

Chromatica is at 1.3M USA and 3.8M WW with updated pure by ChartMasters method

They should really do something for the 10th anniversary of ARTPOP - the lack of notion for The Fame's 15th has me losing hope, but her team has moved for all the bigger 10th anniversaries so far. It probably comes down to what Gaga wants.

• sad 1

The Fame Popster 316
On 8/21/2023 at 8:31 AM, Miaou said:

UK

Judas is certified PLATINUM

OMG ! Oh GODGA 

spacer.png

So 200k units since 2020 impressive. Thank god tik tok gave it a mini-revival 

Popster for Sale 57,264

French pure album sales:

Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born (2018, dead album sales): 400k

-----------------------BARRIER-----------------------

Taylor Swift (2006-2023): 300k :icant:

And let's not even compare it to TF/TFM

She is doing a little better with streaming but it's funny how she's always been such a tank here. Most of her peers have an album that single handedly outsold her discography

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

A Popster Is Born 12,824
On 8/21/2023 at 8:29 PM, ViviLittleM said:

lady gaga release something challenge before everyone on this thread becomes crazy 

she needs something to revitlisae her steams give us something to talk about. Even BM exploded it burn out after 7 weeks, it had a good knock on effect on her catalgoue.

We need TCB on streaming... but i think that strike isnt ending anytime soon :katy:

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,745
On 8/22/2023 at 12:26 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

she needs something to revitlisae her steams give us something to talk about. Even BM exploded it burn out after 7 weeks, it had a good knock on effect on her catalgoue.

We need TCB on streaming... but i think that strike isnt ending anytime soon :katy:

at this point she should save TCB film to release like 1/2 weeks before LG7 lead single and create some momentum

• thanks 1