The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658
On 8/21/2023 at 5:58 AM, Gabi said:

I don’t understand why Interscope didn’t release new CD/vinyl for TF with some cute remixs like they did for born this way’s 10 years anniversary, it’s better than nothing.

Can’t agree sadly nothing is better than those awful remixes

A Popster Is Born 10,467
On 8/21/2023 at 5:58 AM, Gabi said:

I don’t understand why Interscope didn’t release new CD/vinyl for TF with some cute remixs like they did for born this way’s 10 years anniversary, it’s better than nothing.

I can't believe they have not released some kind of real reissue with some stuff like a full version with Again Again and Retro Fance Freak and why not including Vanity ( and Fashion ?)

Anyway, a real celebration of her music stuff will never happen. Let's move on about this honestly 

Edited by monketsharona
  • sad 1

On 8/20/2023 at 11:12 PM, corvus albus said:

The fact that people who dislike Ava mention her far more often needs to be studied.

If my two posts about her in 8 months is any indication of it, then we can include in the study she is not very talked about.

Popstanne 7,571
On 8/21/2023 at 1:02 AM, IJustWorkHere said:

God ATRL corrupts the mind, I swear. Just saw a user who had been an integral part of GGD back in the day say this to an earthquake survivor

devin.png

So glad I left that toxic hellhole

@Twitter what is dis Honey

Also not Delulu getting dragged in another thread because of a Kylie Jenner comment with over 150 downvotes and counting :banana:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 8/21/2023 at 10:05 AM, JennyWayne said:

@Twitter what is dis Honey

Also not Delulu getting dragged in another thread because of a Kylie Jenner comment with over 150 downvotes and counting :banana:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 8/21/2023 at 10:47 AM, Leptine said:

Just want to congratulate on your almost 150 dislike @Delusional :applause:

1.png

You know damn well no one gaf about Kylie M outside ATRL and gay circles 

I guarantee Jenner has shuffled more lip kits than Minogue has sold records :lmao: Are you suddenly a Minogurt ?

Popster to Popster 4,613
On 8/21/2023 at 1:02 AM, IJustWorkHere said:

God ATRL corrupts the mind, I swear. Just saw a user who had been an integral part of GGD back in the day say this to an earthquake survivor

devin.png

I usually agree with you but that Kayseri user deserves to be dragged, he's one of the most obsessed Gaga hater over there and all of this started because he attacked an user (a Monster of course) for his age, being an earthquake survivor doesn't authorize people to be nasty on the Internet or being an excuse to behave like that, at the contrary they should have more important stuff to worry about properly because of that, just my 2 cents.

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3

Is the 150 downvotes a record? :enigma: 

I'm so jealous I also want that record. Gonna start a thread that Katy Perry is bigger than Taylor Swift so I can get this record :oscar:

Popster to Popster 4,613
On 8/21/2023 at 11:59 AM, Delusional said:

You know damn well no one gaf about Kylie M outside ATRL and gay circles 

I guarantee Jenner has shuffled more lip kits than Minogue has sold records :lmao: Are you suddenly a Minogurt ?

Girl, Kylie Minogue still remains the most successful and profitable female Austrlian pop music artist in history with 30 years of career and she has sold her millions of albums in her career with still managing to score a top10 in the UK in her 50s, along with her last album being #1 as well with upcoming one managing to do that for sure as well.

Just because she's not Dua Lipa level of popularity currently doesn't mean her career deserves to be disrespected or erased.

Last but not least like it has already pointed it out to you, gen Z doesn't care about Jenner these days, even Haus Labs is making more noise on social media than Jenner make up stuff these days, Jenner might be more popular because of her family, but Kylie is an artist that deserves more respect for her legacy than somebody who is popular just for their plastic surgery.

Edited by Leptine
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 8/21/2023 at 10:47 AM, Leptine said:

Just want to congratulate on your almost 150 dislike @Delusional :applause:

1.png

@Delusional got dem pushing 40 girlies maaaaaaaaaaaad coming for the Padam songstress. :laughga:When kylie did all that 'promo' those gays were acting like exciting monkeys in a zoo she was giving them their 2006-08 highschool youth fantasy they wanted 'real promo' :billiecat:

HOWEVER i disagree i think kylie M is bigger then the local celebrity kylie J

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,405
x2
On 8/20/2023 at 7:02 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

devin.png

Idk why the hell you felt inclined bring up this in CHARTS DISCUSSION but since I’m here…

#That user is an OGH who’s notoriously known for being manipulative, attacking users, then play victim and act innocent to ppl like you who so easily convinced. Secondly, you weren’t on Discord to know the full backstory — which makes the faux outrage to your post comical. :mess: They drop 10% of the truth, 40% lies, 50% leaving out their role in constant attacks on me (for months) worked since your on another site discussing it. 

Funny cause I recall YOU leaving that ‘hellhole’ bc users were starting rumors & making fun of you w/o given the chance to know the full backstory ……. :ohhh: so next time you wanna use me as an example; get the facts and know the backstory. 

• lol 1