The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 28,956
x3
On 8/17/2023 at 5:53 PM, corvus albus said:

I'm banning any Chromatica vs Renaissance talk for the next 7 days. Maybe that can defuse the situation because the discussion is not productive at all

:whatga:

whats with this fascist behaviour? 

pooja-what-is-this-behaviour.png

• lol 1

On 8/17/2023 at 4:32 PM, ClownOreos said:

Sounds so boring though. I'd rather get nothing and have them move to LG7. 

What if it's an anniversary EP with original music that's a part 3 to The Fame and The Fame Monster, completing it as a trilogy? I'd get super excited for that.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,956
x3

In these dark days of fascism regimes taking over our cult forum , I, the great Emperor of this site , I swear that I will keep fighting for democracy and for dignity. I will keep fighting against any type of anti democratic behaviour and of course I will keep fighting against  any type of propaganda. 

Dont give up brother monsters, Corbus Albus regime wont last long. little legend is here to support every single peasant user that is suffering from this regime.

I demand a permanent position as an official unsecret mod of this site , so it will be a counterbalance to the never seen before actions of @corvus albus that are a threat to democracy and to our democratic values. 

@admin I m the last hope for this cult site , it is time now  to make me an official mod. Otherwise the tyrinical Ava Max propagandanist regime will be unstopable. Now they ban the Chromatica vs Reinascence discussion , tomorrow they will ban us for talking about Chromatica and Gaga in general and soon they will ban us unless we wont worship Ava Max songs on a daily basis.

giphy.gif

Edited by little legend
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,755
On 8/17/2023 at 9:44 PM, thehanyo said:

What if it's an anniversary EP with original music that's a part 3 to The Fame and The Fame Monster, completing it as a trilogy? I'd get super excited for that.

I don't see it unfortunately

Pop-a-911-ster 27,150
On 8/17/2023 at 5:49 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

On their 216 day:

Flowers: 2,78M streams

I aint worried: 2,82M streams

leaving thelma and louise GIF

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,271
On 8/17/2023 at 10:44 PM, thehanyo said:

This would be amazing but the best we could get is new TF/M vinyls and for that 'special project' an obscure movie soundtrack that peaks at #117 

E4B9180B-DF61-477F-AED5-7343D1E7833F.jpeg.81ac0994d054c60c7e5b615911d3dbdb.jpeg

• lol 2

Moderator 17,128
On 8/17/2023 at 10:46 PM, little legend said:

In these dark days of fascism regimes taking over our cult forum , I, the great Emperor of this site , I swear that I will keep fighting for democracy and for dignity. I will keep fighting against any type of anti democratic behaviour and of course I will keep fighting against  any type of propaganda. 

Dont give up brother monsters, Corbus Albus regime wont last long. little legend is here to support every single peasant user that is suffering from this regime.

I demand a permanent position as an official unsecret mod of this site , so it will be a counterbalance to the never seen before actions of @corvus albus that are a threat to democracy and to our democratic values. 

@admin I m the last hope for this cult site , it is time now  to make me an official mod. Otherwise the tyrinical Ava Max propagandanist regime will be unstopable. Now they ban the Chromatica vs Reinascence discussion , tomorrow they will ban us for talking about Chromatica and Gaga in general and soon they will ban us unless we wont worship Ava Max songs on a daily basis.

giphy.gif

Lol

Spoiler

No