The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 10,591
On 8/15/2023 at 5:43 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Lady Gaga has been rumoured to be featuring on every artist and their mother over the last few years and none happened (Miley Cyrus, Adele, V from BTS, Cardi B, Madonna, Doja Cat, Beyoncé and more).

I would love it but won't happen. She's not a featuring girl.

Edited by monketsharona
  • thanks 1
  • lol 4

Popster for Sale 44,834
On 8/15/2023 at 4:43 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

naur

but Gaga will be involved with hunger games songbirds and snakes soundtrack... you heard it here first :education:

• sad 1
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359
On 8/15/2023 at 11:49 AM, monketsharona said:

Lady Gaga has been rumoured to be featuring on every artist and their mother over the last few years and none happened (Miley Cyrus, Adele, V from BTS, Cardi B, Madonna, Doja Cat, Beyoncé and more).

I would love it but won't happen. She's not a featuring girl.

On 8/15/2023 at 11:50 AM, ClownOreos said:

naur

but Gaga will be involved with hunger games songbirds and snakes soundtrack... you heard it here first :education:

Y’all are just crushing dreams today aren’t ya? :billie:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,591

It's funny to see those Liitle Monsters accounts shading Taylor Swift everyday now wishing on this Taylor Swift rumour to be true.

Giving me 2019 memories when Monsters said 'Gosh Gaga would never work with that no talent and generic Ariana Grande' and stanning ROM months after :enigma:

Popster for Sale 44,834
On 8/15/2023 at 6:06 PM, monketsharona said:

It's funny to see those Liitle Monsters accounts shading Taylor Swift everyday now wishing on this Taylor Swift rumour to be true.

Giving me 2019 memories when Monsters said 'Gosh Gaga would never work with that no talent and generic Ariana Grande' and stanning ROM months after :enigma:

What's worst is this rumour literally has no legs to stand on and honestly I don't think Gaga would fit anywhere near a Taylor Swift song, let alone from 1989. 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359
On 8/15/2023 at 1:06 PM, monketsharona said:

I mean I definitely don’t think Taylor is the most amazing performer but her songwriting is incredible and I wouldn’t mind Gaga on a Taylor track.

Though I would rather it be a new original song than her being thrown on a remix’s track or some old song from a decade ago that Taylor threw Gaga on. 

like @ClownOreos said, it’s not really legit anyway lol 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,642
On 8/15/2023 at 12:06 PM, monketsharona said:

Yeah it’s funny watching them all get hyped. I wish, but it’s not happening.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,834

The way slowly but surely I have opened my eyes to the masterpiece of adrenaline rush Perfect Illusion is :giveup: The other day I played it on the car and wow, what a moment:giveup:  A catchy post-chorus would really elevate the song though and make it a 10/10. 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 7