The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Moderator 17,129
On 8/14/2023 at 5:04 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

@corvus albus corvid sweetie you can sad react but did you ever listen to that album or want to go back to it after a week of release :billie:

Yes, I just listened to it today. The title track is magical :giveup:

Yes, there are a few issues with the production, but I still love it. It's the album to beat this year, so far :ohhh:

Popster for Sale 41,911
On 8/14/2023 at 4:32 PM, Thatkat4 said:

Wow...

What was potentially a few hours early. Doesn't seem like a big  deal to me, not enough to call the people celebrating liars. But if you want to keep calling them liars, go ahead. God forbid anybody reads anything positive on this forum.

low-angle-view-scarecrow-against-cloudy-sky-562838541-5aaf18adfa6bcc00360a609c.jpg

On 8/14/2023 at 11:48 AM, BenG said:

What is the correlation with my post? :awkney:

That I log on to see Gaga news and get met with you arguing semantics with me about celebrating Bad Romance hitting a billion streams and LG7 flopping.

• lol 1

You guys could just ignore me instead of being shady. Sorry I hate the constant negativity, it's bad when even the ATRL base is kinder to Gaga than you guys are. :eyega:

God knows this forum needs more people when it's literally inactive for huge chunks of the day.

Edited by Thatkat4

I know you guys are joking, but why are some of you so negative 90% of the time? I'm sure you all love Gaga and want her to succeed. It's cute every once in a while to joke about her flopping, but it seems like that's all I read these days. Is this fan base really that beat down after the last few years?

Edited by Thatkat4

On 8/14/2023 at 12:29 PM, Fame Romance said:

Will it even get a SOLO 650M song like NRO which is double of her most recent solo pop attempts The Cure and SL?

spacer.png

Never Really Over is great. Kind of a shame it killed Katy on radio though. Thankfully Stupid Love didn't do that.

Popster for Sale 57,387
On 8/14/2023 at 6:39 PM, Thatkat4 said:

Never Really Over is great. Kind of a shame it killed Katy on radio though. Thankfully Stupid Love didn't do that.

Katy was dead on US radio since Dark Horse tho, they didn't play Witness either beyond initial radio deal for CTTR

On 8/14/2023 at 12:42 PM, Fame Romance said:

Katy was dead on US radio since Dark Horse tho, they didn't play Witness either beyond initial radio deal for CTTR

I disagree. NRO started really strong.

https://headlineplanet.com/home/2019/06/04/katy-perrys-never-really-over-erupts-as-pop-radios-most-added-song/

and then:

https://headlineplanet.com/home/2019/07/06/katy-perrys-never-really-over-posts-weak-pop-radio-callouts/

I sadly think Never Really Over really was the point where radio gave up on her. I hope she still tries though. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for new music from her and hope she succeeds.

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,188
On 8/14/2023 at 1:59 PM, ClownOreos said:

streets saying NOBTR by Addison Rae is going to be released this friday. 

i'm happy if it's released tbh

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,865
On 8/14/2023 at 6:58 PM, emig_09 said:

i'm happy if it's released tbh

If AI was actually able to reproduce Gaga's voice we could have a mixed/mastered NOBTR with Gaga's voice on it :mess:

• yaas, gaga 3