The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 29,746

I wanted to go to the eras tour so bad, i even had tickets in my checkout, but sadly i had no one to go with me :icant:

i was a bit sad to be honest, because i love most of her songs and 3 hours of show is insane

but every time i see a tiktok of the tour, i said to myself, oh well, it doesn't matter, maybe next time

because seeing those tiktok, it's so cringe, her movements are so cringe :billie: i always want to laugh seeing her performing idk why :rip: even katy perry might have a better stage presence

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,848
On 8/12/2023 at 8:55 AM, ViviLittleM said:

I wanted to go to the eras tour so bad, i even had tickets in my checkout, but sadly i had no one to go with me :icant:

i was a bit sad to be honest, because i love most of her songs and 3 hours of show is insane

but every time i see a tiktok of the tour, i said to myself, oh well, it doesn't matter, maybe next time

because seeing those tiktok, it's so cringe, her movements are so cringe :billie: i always want to laugh seeing her performing idk why :rip: even katy perry might have a better stage presence

Well if you really wanna go, you should. Dont let the negativity of stan twitter affect your views on it. Im sure people there have a great time regardless of the choreo quality

On 8/12/2023 at 3:27 AM, Ayobabylon said:

U trying hard to erase her success Meanwhile she is getting $17M per show, 26 years into her career, BIGGEST critical acclaim amongst any mainstream Artist & her album is not free-falling on billboard

Speaking of singles cuff it gets 900k out of 4.2M daily Streams of renaissance which proves she doesn't not rely on cute radio songs to sell albums but a cohesive body of work.. singles burn out but good album tracks gives u longetivity thats why renaissance is still sitting top 10 on AM & top 30 on Billboard. SHE TAKES HER CAREER SERIOUSLY AND SHE DESERVES ALL THE APPLAUSE. renaissance will soon have 13 songs with 100M+ Streams and mind u most of the songs still getting 200k+ daily streams

She's getting $9M per show, not $17M. She's 20 years into her career, not 26. Her album isn't plummeting on the Billboard charts because of its massive promotion.

I was talking about the "#1 solo" argument, when that's bullshit. Break My Soul reached #1 pulling fewer streams and selling less in pure sales than Stupid Love did when it reached #5. Cuff It, with all the massive promotion it got (almost a whole year on TTH, several alternative versions, Top 4 on radio) peaked lower than Stupid Love. Beyoncé is and has always been carried by radio, that's why she hasn't gotten a diamond single in the US till today.

And about the supposed longevity of the album: 5 songs from it made it to TTH, apart from the other tracks that didn't make it but also received big playlist reach + she's on tour.

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828

ASIB’s era on YouTube with the official channel :

Shallow MV : 1.5B views

Shallow live from the Oscars : 701M views

I’ll Never Love Again MV : 490M views

Always Remember Us This Way MV 473M views

Always Remember Us This Way Audio : 212M views 

Shallow Audio : 186M views

I’ll Never Love Again Audio : 106M views

Look What I Found MV : 85M views

Total :

Shallow - 2.4B views

ARUTW - 685M views 

INLA - 596M views

LWIF - 85M views

probably the biggest female era on YouTube since 1989 

• paws up 2
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,958
x3
On 8/12/2023 at 3:15 PM, Miaou said:

Total :

Shallow - 2.4B views

ARUTW - 685M views 

INLA - 596M views

LWIF - 85M views

And the fact that unofficial videos have like 2billion views in total 

:giveup:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,814
On 8/12/2023 at 3:15 PM, Miaou said:

Total :

Shallow - 2.4B views

ARUTW - 685M views 

INLA - 596M views

LWIF - 85M views

wow, even compared with the smash of an era 'Sour' was this is amazing

Popster to Popster 4,016
On 8/12/2023 at 5:48 PM, China said:

She's getting $9M per show, not $17M. She's 20 years into her career, not 26. Her album isn't plummeting on the Billboard charts because of its massive promotion.

I was talking about the "#1 solo" argument, when that's bullshit. Break My Soul reached #1 pulling fewer streams and selling less in pure sales than Stupid Love did when it reached #5. Cuff It, with all the massive promotion it got (almost a whole year on TTH, several alternative versions, Top 4 on radio) peaked lower than Stupid Love. Beyoncé is and has always been carried by radio, that's why she hasn't gotten a diamond single in the US till today.

And about the supposed longevity of the album: 5 songs from it made it to TTH, apart from the other tracks that didn't make it but also received big playlist reach + she's on tour.

u are so mad over her success & her upcoming dates will be doing $20M per show btw...and she debuted in 2008...plus being an albums Artist>> those diamond girlies like Katy & Rihanna who CAN'T even fill arenas ....thats a hard working woman the best live performer of our time 

Artists usually declines in their late 30s Meanwhile her at 41 is still getting #1s & outstablising her past albums.

& Bms might was a radio carried song & cuff it might he heavily promoted (as it should bc its more stable than frontloaded pop singles)

but they both burned out but look at renaissance still sitting inside top 30 and it already sold 3M from streaming alone

Adding pure its over 4M

4M in one year for a stable album in great 

Even if it does 2-2.5M it will sit at 6.5M alone in 2 years thats a hit record irrespective of singles

Pop gays are still stuck at radio singles Meanwhile most of their radio darlings pop girls faced a terrible fate once streaming era reduced power of singles.

Singles doesn't define success of albums 

Lana Taylor & Beyoncé are examples of it & Gaga needs to approach the similar method in future if she wants to stay relevant in music.

Popster to Popster 4,016
On 8/12/2023 at 7:20 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Her album isn't plummeting on the Billboard charts because of its massive promotion.

No visuals just live performances at her expensive soldout tour. 

singles burned out there is no active single from it. Still album stable 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,746
On 8/12/2023 at 3:50 PM, Ayobabylon said:

u are so mad over her success & her upcoming dates will be doing $20M per show btw...and she debuted in 2008...plus being an albums Artist>> those diamond girlies like Katy & Rihanna who CAN'T even fill arenas ....thats a hard working woman the best live performer of our time 

Artists usually declines in their late 30s Meanwhile her at 41 is still getting #1s & outstablising her past albums.

& Bms might was a radio carried song & cuff it might he heavily promoted (as it should bc its more stable than frontloaded pop singles)

but they both burned out but look at renaissance still sitting inside top 30 and it already sold 3M from streaming alone

Adding pure its over 4M

4M in one year for a stable album in great 

Even if it does 2-2.5M it will sit at 6.5M alone in 2 years thats a hit record irrespective of singles

Pop gays are still stuck at radio singles Meanwhile most of their radio darlings pop girls faced a terrible fate once streaming era reduced power of singles.

Singles doesn't define success of albums 

Lana Taylor & Beyoncé are examples of it & Gaga needs to approach the similar method in future if she wants to stay relevant in music.

are you one of her child

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,642
On 8/12/2023 at 6:55 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Try to not let being alone stop you from enjoying things in life. I went to Eras tour by myself and had the best concert experience of my life.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,746
On 8/12/2023 at 4:22 PM, Paradise is in my hands said:

Try to not let being alone stop you from enjoying things in life. I went to Eras tour by myself and had the best concert experience of my life.

Well if it wasn't that far from home why not but

• paws up 1

Cant believe its been 10 years since Applause, her last great lead single and her last proper radio hit. 

We miss that pop star energy. She cant even make a song 1/10 good as Applause with her borefest energy right now in 2023. 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,346

Morning everyone,

Friendly reminder to stay medicated and take your medications this morning if needed. I had mine this morning and right after I took it I went outside, touched some grass, breathed some fresh air and I felt AMAZING. Highly suggest!

Also, reminder, if you're super bored with Gaga right now you don't need to log in and tell us how bored you are! I don't think any of us really care if I'm being completely honest! :oops:

Happy Good Morning GIF by Max

• thanks 3
  • lol 4
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
On 8/12/2023 at 5:14 PM, ViviLittleM said:

hope you're enjoying your vacations

I am. Just came back from my vacation in Croatia and will be in Austria in 7 days. After that I will have some more time and hope we get something from Gaga to track in the thread.