The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 8/10/2023 at 7:29 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I hope Taylor uses her overwhelming popularity to campaign for Biden, but I won't be surprised if that greedy b*ch will become apolitical again during the next election cycle just to get more conservative coins. She should have been canceled in 2016 after she failed to disavow Trump.     

Man dont even know how to talk, barely walk, and totally don't know where he is. Why they don't find someone else?

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387
On 8/10/2023 at 9:27 AM, BenG said:

I wonder if Scooter gets royalties for songs performed on tour and have no re-recordings.

(i thought he sold the rights tho?)

The recording and the composition have different copyrights.

Popster to Popster 4,136
On 8/10/2023 at 2:12 PM, Andreu said:
On 8/10/2023 at 2:10 PM, Andreu said:

When will this oversaturation affect her? Aren't her fans tired

Streaming era helping her

She has a solid fanbase of teenagers esp girls as well 

But still her re recording won’t be this successful in 2010s 

Music consumption is very easy now no need to put efforts by the artist just few playlists and its enough 

Popster to Popster 4,136

New hauslabs product launching after their foundations they took 1 year to make it

That album is not coming anytime soon and i fear this huge a** gap won’t support her. she already makes albums which are 180° opposite to GP’s interest

only Beyoncé is the one who broke long gap curse with renaissance rest all of the artists tanked 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860

Yeah in the streaming era you have to release constantly albums or do collabs to stay relevant

the problem with Gaga is that she doesn’t want to play the game of the music industry anymore

The gap between her albums is too long for the streaming era and she doesn’t want to collab with artists in the mainstream industry 

• sad 1

Popster for Sale 41,914
On 8/10/2023 at 9:42 AM, Andreu said:

(i thought he sold the rights tho?)

The recording and the composition have different copyrights.

oh i don't really know the details of that deal

Popster to Popster 4,136
On 8/9/2023 at 3:18 PM, Nemanja said:

well ticket now are really expensive, i think only coldplay and ed sheeran have cheap tickets.

Taylor apperantly made $300M from first 22 shows with $13.2M avg and $250 avg price , 53k avg attendance (which seems low bc her capitalist a** filling seats behind the stage as well)

Beyoncé US dates already avg already $300+ 

Chicago & ER having $350 avg 

her LA, atlanta, Houston & Miami dates avg will even be higher

She has a few tanking dates (3) but those tickets are also expensive i.e $150ish avg. 

Beyoncé numbers are insane 

Her toronto dates doing $9.2M each with 38k attendance is atleast double than the record holder which is Taylor ig for rep tour 

She went with madonna way of ticket selling this way i.e less attendance but crazy gross

Bc toronto & sdf both could fill atleast 12k more people than she did 

Idk if its inflation but this makes me realize how underpriced Chromatica Ball was, gaga went for attendance records with cheaper tickets

One massive era can make her go with Beyoncé & madonna way of ticketing

Even Taylor Swift prices are not as expensive as Beyoncé

She made bad bunny numbers look like no one

Her LA dates will do $20M each

Atlanta Houston - $16M-$17M

And Miami & vegas - $11M-13M each

$600M from 57 shows is insane

Popster to Popster 4,136
On 8/10/2023 at 2:22 PM, Miaou said:

Yeah in the streaming era you have to release constantly albums or do collabs to stay relevant

the problem with Gaga is that she doesn’t want to play the game of the music industry anymore

The gap between her albums is too long for the streaming era and she doesn’t want to collab with artists in the mainstream industry 

Atleast she can make GP friendly album but she doesn't wanna do that either :/

Whats stopping her from making songs like always remember us this way & is that alright?

On 8/10/2023 at 10:58 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Whats stopping her from making songs like always remember us this way & is that alright?

That's not Gaga, and her fans are already bored with that type of music. She already use it to much. Its cute on one album...but not more.

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,136
On 8/9/2023 at 2:52 PM, monketsharona said:

I truly want Gaga to achieve the level of success Taylor and Beyoncé are experiencing with their tours and music + Renaissance has basically already broken Chromatica’s record and it’s now the longest No. 1 dance album on the Billboard dance charts. LG7 needs to come through but there’s barely any hype for new Gaga music outside Gaga’s fanbase.

Gaga is making trauma albums by choice 

Maybe bc she was really unhappy that time

Recently she said she is happy healthy & feeling a lot creative so lets see if LG-7 is her magnum opus, another forgettable era like Chromatica & joanne or tank like witness & ARTPOP 

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,136
On 8/10/2023 at 2:31 PM, Nemanja said:

That's not Gaga, and her fans are already bored with that type of music. She already use it to much. Its cute on one album...but not more.

Who cares about her fans

Gp wants that type of music from her and it will bring her immense success, recognition & acclaim. Her fans asking for cheap edm songs like free woman & Babylon haus labs version can soon make her a 100% fad like Katy

Mind u arutw is a SOTY nominated non single

Its one of her best written songs and washes anything from Chromatica 

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860
On 8/10/2023 at 10:58 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Her only GP friendly albums are The Fame/The Fame Monster and A Star Is Born Soundtrack :icant: and in the same time her best albums :icant:

the rest is definitely for the gay community (BTW/AP/Chromatica) or for the elders (Joanne/C2C) 

Edited by Miaou
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,136
On 8/10/2023 at 2:35 PM, Miaou said:

Her only GP friendly albums are The Fame/The Fame Monster and A Star Is Born Soundtrack :icant: and in the same time her best albums :icant:

the rest are definitely for the gay community or for the elders (Joanne/C2C) 

True

Some one pls tell her that she needs to be culturally relevant to be impactful

There is nothing wrong in choosing commercial layout after 1 or 2 eras

She is so good at making ballads esp love ballads 

GP adore balladga 

Even her mediocre ballad like hmh is more stable than frontloaded pop singles like rom & stupid love

She can easily be bigger commercially

That will also give bigger clout to her makeup brand bc rn its reach on internet sucks her likes on twitter are worse than Katy Perry shoes posts 

Is this the new low?

• thanks 1

On 8/10/2023 at 10:56 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Taylor apperantly made $300M from first 22 shows with $13.2M avg and $250 avg price , 53k avg attendance (which seems low bc her capitalist a** filling seats behind the stage as well)

Beyoncé US dates already avg already $300+ 

Chicago & ER having $350 avg 

her LA, atlanta, Houston & Miami dates avg will even be higher

She has a few tanking dates (3) but those tickets are also expensive i.e $150ish avg. 

Beyoncé numbers are insane 

Her toronto dates doing $9.2M each with 38k attendance is atleast double than the record holder which is Taylor ig for rep tour 

She went with madonna way of ticket selling this way i.e less attendance but crazy gross

Bc toronto & sdf both could fill atleast 12k more people than she did 

Idk if its inflation but this makes me realize how underpriced Chromatica Ball was, gaga went for attendance records with cheaper tickets

One massive era can make her go with Beyoncé & madonna way of ticketing

Even Taylor Swift prices are not as expensive as Beyoncé

She made bad bunny numbers look like no one

Her LA dates will do $20M each

Atlanta Houston - $16M-$17M

And Miami & vegas - $11M-13M each

$600M from 57 shows is insane

Well Tay will win definitely in this race, she can add dates and sold out, but beyonce already struggle to sold out all dates..But they have really expensive ticket. Same with Madonna, her tickets in New York and LA will be 400$ avg, and maybe in London same. Tickets really go up, i bought a ticket for Madonna's concert in Lisbon for almost 300$ (floor).  Same with The weeknd and Drake.

Popster to Popster 4,136

Her Touring numbers are imminent

What do y'all predict? I say $800M total

With LA dates doing $100M-$120M alone

Highest grossing show: $20M-$22M

Lowest grossing show $11M

On 8/10/2023 at 11:04 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Who cares about her fans

Gp wants that type of music from her and it will bring her immense success, recognition & acclaim. Her fans asking for cheap edm songs like free woman & Babylon haus labs version can soon make her a 100% fad like Katy

Mind u arutw is a SOTY nominated non single

Its one of her best written songs and washes anything from Chromatica 

i'm not sure about that...I'm definitely not into that kind of music anymore. One time is cute, she can find new sound and make something interesting.