The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 8/5/2023 at 2:05 PM, monketsharona said:

That said the 'pre-streaming era artist' part can also be said for Adele (first album in 2008, and she added all her catalogue on Spotify after 25 release only), Rihanna debuted in 2005 and most of her success is from pre-streaming time (her last album is from 2016). Well Taylor debuted in 2006 but yeah she feed her fans very very regularly and she has a massive fanbase and the biggest streaming artist right now yeah. Beyoncé debuted solo in 2003 and she's not that big streaming wise (I mean for her pre-Renaissance discography), but she's a big legacy artist with a strong catalogue and big success in digital era.

Adele is from the UK and all the other girls mentioned dropped at least twice as many singles as Gaga did, which is why she remains the most impressive when it comes to sales.

• thanks 1

Moderator 17,111
On 8/5/2023 at 6:59 PM, CHROMATICON said:

I’m curious tho, wasn’t they already banned in the past? What’s the point of temporarily banning these people if they keep coming and do the same thing? Please correct me if I’m wrong.

They chose to leave the forum, came back and got access to their account again. Now @Delusional accumulated enough warning points to get a temporary ban. With the current pace, a second and a third final strike aren't far.

Popster to Popster 4,615
On 8/4/2023 at 9:17 PM, ProdigyARTPOP said:

why are you even here???

you’re literally a piece of sh!t.

You’re not saying things to add discussion,

you never add a single ounce of positivity towards Gaga on a website dedicated to her, yes this a pop forum with open discussion but you don’t even hide your OGHness,

gtfo and grow up, or learn to appreciate artists for who they are and how to have a proper discussion without adding your disdain towards Gaga on a site dedicated to her. And yes report me,

I don’t care;

it’ll never change the fact that your a bitter ex stan who doesn’t know how to stop being such a hollow excuse for a human on an amazing website with amazing fans dedicated to a world class artist

meryl-arquette.gif

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 8/5/2023 at 5:48 PM, ViviLittleM said:

It’s a cute song to listen to but not soty 😵‍💫 

"Its me, hi, Im the problem its me" a contender for SOTY?? a joke

• lol 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 8/5/2023 at 5:41 PM, Doncho said:

"Its me, hi, Im the problem its me" a contender for SOTY?? a joke

Grammys and awards in general have just turned into a circlejerk for rich people

Remember when Shape of You won over Praying?

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 8/5/2023 at 2:33 PM, emig_09 said:

#53 for Doja’s new song on AM US

#48 +5 for Doja’s new song on AM US :whatga:

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 8/6/2023 at 4:48 AM, ViviLittleM said:

It’s a cute song to listen to but not soty 😵‍💫 

NOT THIS SH*TE SONG OF MAYO BASIC ARTIST

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 8/6/2023 at 9:25 AM, FRANZGA said:

Out of top20 is coming..

See when you wanna be a FAD

Dont worry she knows what her fans want and releasing the eight colour of The Fame on vinyl with a nevr before seen picture will surely solve that

• lol 1