The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 8/4/2023 at 11:19 AM, Delusional said:

Literally some artists whole career since 2011 :rip:

why are you even here???

you’re literally a piece of sh!t.

You’re not saying things to add discussion,

you never add a single ounce of positivity towards Gaga on a website dedicated to her, yes this a pop forum with open discussion but you don’t even hide your OGHness,

gtfo and grow up, or learn to appreciate artists for who they are and how to have a proper discussion without adding your disdain towards Gaga on a site dedicated to her. And yes report me,

I don’t care;

it’ll never change the fact that your a bitter ex stan who doesn’t know how to stop being such a hollow excuse for a human on an amazing website with amazing fans dedicated to a world class artist

• paws up 5
  • thanks 5
  • lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,857

The primary reason this place is decaying is literally that one user lmao. Please let them be banned very soon

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 8/4/2023 at 3:03 PM, emig_09 said:

:dead: 

iconicness @Mario Spears

The collab i've been waiting for in YEARS 😍😍 Glad It finally happened 🙌

They both killed it and the choreo Is 🔥

Janet's daughter & MJ's son joining forces>>>>>>>>

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 8/4/2023 at 2:56 PM, emig_09 said:

I liked Doja's "Paint The Town Red" :whatga: it's so much better than the previous release 

Doja ATE this up again! She's THE Moment!

And One thing abt Doja: she's Britney's daughter for sure!

Hot Pink Is her Oops

Planet Her Is her Britney2001 

And DC4 Will be ha In The Zone!

*plays Mother's Daughter*

Edited by Mario Spears

On 8/4/2023 at 4:17 PM, ProdigyARTPOP said:

why are you even here???

you never add a single ounce of positivity towards Gaga on a website dedicated to her, yes this a pop forum with open discussion but you don’t even hide your OGHness,

gtfo and grow up, or learn to appreciate artists for who they are and how to have a proper discussion without adding your disdain towards Gaga on a site dedicated to her. And yes report me,

I don’t care;

it’ll never change the fact that your a bitter ex stan who doesn’t know how to stop being such a hollow excuse for a human on an amazing website with amazing fans dedicated to a world class artist

Yeah, like, there's already enough evidence that this turd smears and disparages Gaga on other forums, plus he has the nerve to do it here too, because he knows the water never gets back up his a** and that shitty moderation does nothing about it.

I think they're protecting him until he's the last active user here.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264

Daily reminder for everyone to take their medication! I took mine this morning and I feel great :oscar: hope you all have an amazing Friday and an ever better weekend all you amazing people 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 4

Popster for Sale 44,657
On 8/4/2023 at 11:06 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Daily reminder for everyone to take their medication! I took mine this morning and I feel great :oscar: hope you all have an amazing Friday and an ever better weekend all you amazing people 

Did everyone try the medication? I thought the medication was lovely

• lol 6

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 8/4/2023 at 3:17 PM, ProdigyARTPOP said:

why are you even here???

I don’t care;

OMG how did I miss this :rip:

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 8/4/2023 at 6:06 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I take mine at night :gaycat:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 8/4/2023 at 7:56 PM, ClownOreos said:

Doja's bombing I fear :rip:

#159 in AM US!... in Hip/Hop genre (#92 is the cut off for Top 200 in general) :rip:

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 979

Hey guys, I'm the owner of the Twitter/X account GAGA NOTIFY, where I've been sharing all things Gaga with over 16,000 followers. And now I’m looking to expand!

I subscribed to Blue (yes, I know) so I can also get some monetary help by posting about my favorite artist. I’m thinking of starting some sort of exclusive content phase for my subscribers. As part of this exclusive community, you'll get access to the latest and most detailed chart updates on Lady Gaga's music. From her Billboard Hot 100 achievements to international chart-toppers, etc!

The idea is that subscribers will also get treated to never-before-seen content that I'll be sharing only with them. Behind-the-scenes peeks, unreleased interviews, outtakes, etc.

So, if anyone’s interested in helping me with up-to-date chart updates or if anyone has access to exclusive content then please HMU on Twitter! Of course, in case it works, a % of earnings would go to anyone who helps. All that can de be discussed in private. :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 6