Phyiscal - 389k
WAP - 371k
Rain On Me - 325k
Say So - 311k
Toosie Slide - 249k
TROLLZ - 40k

Trollz being a #1 and pulling less than 'the cure'

Hide contents

SWU is the most impressive, a throwaway attempt at a #1 out streaming dua and gaga songs

258280636_gagapurplehair.thumb.jpg.ece585dd0d253c217140acd17431c4eb.jpg

And peaking #13 US and #19 UK solo definitely not a hit cause Ava is a one hit wonder Kings and Queens is doing how much?? 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 8/4/2023 at 1:34 PM, Thrasher said:

This + Prisoner doing 375k (with Dua and Miley/PH smashing), let alone Savage feat. Bey… 

All these female collabs are hyped/smash upon release but they have big issues long-term

Except WAP is still not part of an album and is a song about wet a** p**sy, and has horrible playlisting 3 years later. Yet still soon to be diamond. Biggest female collab ever, what a global phenomena. ONLY CARDI B :catwalk:

• yaas, gaga 1

On 8/4/2023 at 1:33 PM, Delusional said:

Except WAP is still not part of an album and is a song about wet a** p**sy, and has horrible playlisting 3 years later. Yet still soon to be diamond. Biggest female collab ever, what a global phenomena. ONLY CARDI B :catwalk:

WAP has ~40M playlist reach and sex sells, that excuse doesn't work.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 8/4/2023 at 5:51 PM, CrankThat said:

WAP has ~40M playlist reach and sex sells, that excuse doesn't work.

No, you are not coming for WAP on its third birthday no baby you are not rewriting history. It had a record breaking week on the BB100, had massive political dissection, and was collapse upon collapse from announcement, to cover reveal, mv debut and then the first and only televised performance. It was I C O N I C. I don’t want to hear sh!t about daily streams because at the end of the day it outsold all those songs on the list except Dynamite. No radio is playing WAP and people aren’t just gonna casually play it from playlists either because you know damn well it’s a lot more DIRTYYYY than your average sex selling song. It’s rated Billboard’s most controversial number one for a reason, so the impact is clearly there and it’s still remembered. Ciao 

On 8/4/2023 at 1:58 PM, Delusional said:

No, you are not coming for WAP on its third birthday no baby you are not rewriting history. It had a record breaking week on the BB100, had massive political dissection, and was collapse upon collapse from announcement, to cover reveal, mv debut and then the first and only televised performance. It was I C O N I C. I don’t want to hear sh!t about daily streams because at the end of the day it outsold all those songs on the list except Dynamite. No radio is playing WAP and people aren’t just gonna casually play it from playlists either because you know damn well it’s a lot more DIRTYYYY than your average sex selling song. It’s rated Billboard’s most controversial number one for a reason, so the impact is clearly there and it’s still remembered. Ciao 

I read this the same way I read swifies trying to explain Taylor's success: there's no concrete reason, just lame excuses.

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 8/4/2023 at 6:15 PM, CrankThat said:

just lame excuses.

Literally some artists whole career since 2011 :rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 8/4/2023 at 6:08 PM, DonnieDarko said:

The pointless essay.

It is pointless coming for Cardi B over a song that is almost diamond 

On 8/4/2023 at 5:56 PM, emig_09 said:

I liked Doja's "Paint The Town Red" :whatga: it's so much better than the previous release 

Easily the best artist visually(along with Cardi B) since Lady Gaga

Don't know how to feel about song, they are not hitting like Kiss Me More / Need To Know

• paws up 2

On 8/4/2023 at 2:19 PM, Delusional said:

Literally some artists whole career since 2011 :rip:

Name them.

On 8/4/2023 at 2:19 PM, Delusional said:

It is pointless coming for Cardi B over a song that is almost diamond 

Like I said, sex sells. The song wouldn't have sold half as much of what it did if it weren't for its explicit lyrics and video.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 8/4/2023 at 6:30 PM, CrankThat said:

Name them.

Like I said, sex sells. The song wouldn't have sold half as much of what it did if it weren't for its explicit lyrics and video.

Lady Gaga and Xtina

and yes but eventually songs like WAP will suffer without album release especially when they are about bringing a bucket and a mop to a wet vagina like what isn’t clicking hello ?? Compared to songs like Rain On Me which had massive streaming launches and much more airplay and playlisting support, WAP is doing well so again please back off from the almost diamond smash