On 8/2/2023 at 10:19 PM, emig_09 said:

Hot 100

#8 +21 Barbie World
#12 +13 Dance The Nalgas
#18 +16 Billie's song
#73 NEW Speed Drive
#87 NEW I'm Just Ken

:dead:

Damn Billboard must hate Dua lmao wasn’t it predicted for #11? 

Popster This Way 994

Gaga will have FOUR songs with over 1 BILLION streams on Spotify from TWO different decades in less than two weeks.

By the end of the year she will have FIVE songs with over 1 BILLION streams from THREE different decades (Shallow, ARUTW, PF, BR and ROM)

And look at the versatility for these songs: 

• two legendary stripped down ballads (Shallow & ARUTW)
  • two dance pop smashes (PF & ROM) 
  • and one industrial dance pop monster (BR)

Insane if you consider that she debuted way before the
streaming era. Legendary behavior if you ask me :jonny5:

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860
On 8/2/2023 at 11:39 PM, its.dominik said:

Gaga will have FOUR songs with over 1 BILLION streams on Spotify from TWO different decades in less than two weeks.

By the end of the year she will have FIVE songs with over 1 BILLION streams from THREE different decades (Shallow, ARUTW, PF, BR and ROM)

And look at the versatility for these songs: 

• two legendary stripped down ballads (Shallow & ARUTW)
  • two dance pop smashes (PF & ROM) 
  • and one industrial dance pop monster (BR)

Insane if you consider that she debuted way before the
streaming era. Legendary behavior if you ask me :jonny5:

Rihanna has 10+ songs and she debuted way before the streaming era

Gaga’s numbers are good but not that impressive 

Edited by Miaou
  • thanks 2

Popster This Way 608
On 8/2/2023 at 11:19 PM, emig_09 said:

Hot 100

#8 +21 Barbie World
#12 +13 Dance The Nalgas
#18 +16 Billie's song
#73 NEW Speed Drive
#87 NEW I'm Just Ken

:dead:

Charli back on the charts without radio support :dean_scream:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 608

The all-star Barbie film soundtrack bounds in at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 with 126,000 equivalent album units earned — the biggest week for a full-length theatrical film soundtrack, by units, in more than four years. The last soundtrack to score a bigger week was Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s A Star Is Born, which registered 129,000 on the March 9, 2019, chart (at No. 1), following its exposure on that year’s Academy Awards (Feb. 24).

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/newjeans-get-up-number-one-billboard-200-1235383894/ 

ASIB you will always be famous 

spacer.png

• paws up 9

Pop-a-911-ster 39,399

I will say, even though she was wicked late (and had to cut several songs as a result) I did have a blast at the Renaissance Tour. Beyoncé just has such incredible swagger, her outfits were on point and she sounded incredible and I loved a lot of the visuals (though I will say there was such little crowd interaction it actually made me miss being at a Gaga show :bradley:)

Not gonna lie though. As a Beyonce fan (not stan) I was incredibly disappointed by the set list (which I knew going in but still)…really odd to be at a BEYONCÉ concert and not hear; Halo, If I were a Boy, Single Ladies, Best Thing I Never Had, Flawless, Irreplaceable or Drunk in Love…..I also would’ve loved to hear her Oscar nominated “Be Alive” since she was performing some of the most random a** songs. But oh well.

also, both my Fiancé and I noticed a NOTICEABLE lull towards the end in the last act or so….I felt like a handful of people had kinda tuned out after the Love Hangover interlude and it wasn’t until “Heated” where people were really back up and standing.

It made me realize how absolutely amazing TCB set list was with fitting nearly every Chromatica track and a large abundance of her biggest hits to entice the locals. 

I did love it though. Definitely worth my money and I’m so glad to have seen it, some of my personal favorite moments; Break My Soul (THE HORSE) :giveup:…1+1, Alien Superstar, Cuff It, Energy, Formation, Black Parade (the tank got stuck and it was f-ing hilarious cause her whole team had to come push it up the ramp :billie:) and finally LOVE ON TOP :bradley: she let the crowd sing like the whole last minute of the song and it was amazing

• paws up 1
  • love 3

On 8/2/2023 at 5:59 PM, Miaou said:

Rihanna has 10+ songs and she debuted way before the streaming era

Gaga’s numbers are good but not that impressive 

Everybodies streaming numbers look terrible when you compare them to Rihanna. She's the queen of streaming for a reason.

No need to discount Gaga. :katy:

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 670
On 8/3/2023 at 12:13 AM, Gaga Banana said:

The last soundtrack to score a bigger week was Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s A Star Is Born, which registered 129,000 on the March 9, 2019, chart (at No. 1), following its exposure on that year’s Academy Awards (Feb. 24).

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/newjeans-get-up-number-one-billboard-200-1235383894/ 

ASIB you will always be famous 

spacer.png

It doesn't make sense. 

ASIB opened with 231.000 SPS

143.000 SPS 2º week

128.000 SPS Oscars' week

Don't understand why they say that the biggest OST's week was ASIB's Oscars one, when its 1º and 2º week are bigger.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,908
On 8/3/2023 at 8:14 AM, Andraslop said:

It doesn't make sense. 

ASIB opened with 231.000 SPS

143.000 SPS 2º week

128.000 SPS Oscars' week

Don't understand why they say that the biggest OST's week was ASIB's Oscars one, when its 1º and 2º week are bigger.

Because that's the last time that an OST sold more than 126k

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 41,908

July 2023

• [Spotify] The Fame: 2,149,006 average daily streams (down 1.5% MoM / up 35.0% YoY)
  • [Spotify] The Fame Monster: 1,401,944 average daily streams (down 4.0% MoM / up 31.8% YoY)
  • [Spotify] Born This Way: 1,749,040 average daily streams (down 7.9% MoM / up 79.1% YoY)
  • [Spotify] ARTPOP: 463,030 average daily streams (up 4.0% MoM / up 40.3% YoY)
  • [Spotify] Joanne: 413,082 average daily streams (down 4.9% MoM / up 6.1% YoY)
  • [Spotify] A Star Is Born: 1,919,332 average daily streams (down 4.7% MoM / up 13.9% YoY)
  • [Spotify] Chromatica: 744,914 average daily streams (down 9.3% MoM / down 36.9% YoY)
  • paws up 2