The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster This Way 979

The fact that Gaga didn’t even acknowledge Tony’s death on her socials speaks volumes about how much she values and protects her personal life now, which, IMO, is really good and I’m pretty sure that was a pivotal change in her mental health which is one of the reasons she said she was happier last year. I just hope she’s doing good and I hope she’s surrounded by love and support.

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,188
On 7/26/2023 at 2:02 PM, CHROMATICON said:

The fact that Gaga didn’t even acknowledge Tony’s death on her socials speaks volumes about how much she values and protects her personal life now, which, IMO, is really good and I’m pretty sure that was a pivotal change in her mental health which is one of the reasons she said she was happier last year. I just hope she’s doing good and I hope she’s surrounded by love and support.

imo she's still sad and shocked and will wait until she's ready to post something powerful and sweet

On 7/25/2023 at 2:35 PM, Doncho said:

Correct me if Im wrong but I think it needs to have at least 51% of music footage to be elegible? Judging by its description, it seems to be just a doc, not a music concert

Apparently not anymore:

“Prior to 2024, films were only considered eligible for this category if they featured a minimum of 51% performance-based material. As of the 66th Annual Grammy Awards, this requirement has been removed entirely”

https://www.billboard.com/lists/2024-grammy-awards-changes-harvey-mason-jr/

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,867

I love State Of Grace from ATRL, someone bring them here, their takes are always on point. Naming themselves after the hest song on Red is just one of the examples. 

A Popster Is Born 11,901
On 7/26/2023 at 3:15 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

Apparently not anymore:

“Prior to 2024, films were only considered eligible for this category if they featured a minimum of 51% performance-based material. As of the 66th Annual Grammy Awards, this requirement has been removed entirely”

https://www.billboard.com/lists/2024-grammy-awards-changes-harvey-mason-jr/

Yep I posted about it a few days ago. Hope they submit it!

Popster for Sale 44,867
On 7/26/2023 at 8:33 PM, Thrasher said:

not MIDnights and Loser being my first two according to streaming data :toofunny: 

I really thought it was going to be 1989+Folklore :dead:

On 7/26/2023 at 9:37 PM, ClownOreos said:

not MIDnights and Loser being my first two according to streaming data :toofunny: 

I really thought it was going to be 1989+Folklore :dead:

Loser #2 for me too…

Title track + Cruel Summer impact I guess :billiecat:

ARTPOPster 1,875
On 7/26/2023 at 9:51 PM, Doncho said:

According to streaming data my Taylor era is none because I gave her 0 streams on Spotify :giveup:

KING

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 7/26/2023 at 8:33 PM, Thrasher said:

she has more than 5 albums charting in more than 10 European countries charts... the local jibe is now done too :toofunny: she still has 0 transferable skills outside of music but is desperate to break hollywood. Gaga made that look easy hihi

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09