The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 3,903

Okay Ava ate here!

A Popster Is Born 11,859
On 7/24/2023 at 2:46 PM, little legend said:

I hope not, Bloody Mary being inside IFPI list and Gaga having another hit , will be very bad for Gaga's career and it will cheapen her legacy. I trust Gaga's team and her team, they know what they do, they let every Gaga song flop and in this way they secure Gaga's legacy :applause: 

:katy:

Oh, you are right. I dont want her legacy to be damaged. I hope she never has a Hot 100 or IFPI entry ever again. Talent not the bling. Thank you for your words brother monster

oscar-win-Max.jpg

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,311
On 7/24/2023 at 7:56 PM, Miaou said:

The social distance between Gaga and the other female artist if BM will be in the top 10 IFPI’s list :banana:

She has 6 songs :banana:

IFPI only counts official uploads so there goes our 7th IFPI entry

A Popster Is Born 11,859
On 7/24/2023 at 4:26 PM, Fame Romance said:

IFPI only counts official uploads so there goes our 7th IFPI entry

They can still release a Sour Candy video and get an easy entry

4822-F10-C-89-F9-4226-9751-7-A072-FDA860

Pop-a-911-ster 39,374
On 7/24/2023 at 9:28 AM, Thrasher said:

Is Billie coming as the Interscope girl to snatch her 2nd BOS Oscar? :dean_scream:

It will be difficult for Billie to win her 2nd Oscar when she literally won 2 ceremonies ago…but honestly if “The Color Purple” gets moved to 2024 like rumored  and “Wish” isn’t a huge smash then Billie will def be the front runner.

Unless they submit “I’m Just Ken” which I think they should cause it’s the best moment of the movie but who knows what they’re gonna do. But yeah Billie could win again!

I don’t wanna crown her yet though cause so many people just assumed Rihanna would win an Oscar with “Lift Me Up” which imo had a way bigger emotional gut punch in its movie. So I’m gonna wait and see 

• paws up 1

On 7/24/2023 at 9:25 PM, corvus albus said:

I hate the entire top 2 right now. Latto, the Dr. Luke apologist at #1 and Jason Aldean the racist at #2 :rip:

with all the claims like these you guys making their fans support these artists even more. 

cancel culture is never works

Moderator 17,129
On 7/24/2023 at 10:17 PM, BloodyMary said:

with all the claims like these you guys making their fans support these artists even more. 

cancel culture is never works

That's not how fandom works if there is no fandom, because she has no fans. Literally all her solo songs tanked. 4/10 of her most popular songs on Spotify are from the BTS song :icant:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,633
x2

Amazing. This collab will lead to beautiful things, see when you are blessed by the queen?

spacer.png

A Popster Is Born 11,859

Wow we are FINALLY gonna see that doc. Sad that its being released because of Tony passing away though. But cant wait to watch it and cry :bradley:

• love 2