The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 29,664

It's pretty weird experiencing a death of an artist you listened to, frequently, thanks to our fav artist... Seeing all his discography up on the iTunes and Amazon charts, etc, seeing this for an artist and the work of the artist that you loved a lot really gives very weird and sad feelings. It always happens for every artist that dies, but when you actually listened very often to that artist, it really hits.

Can't even imagine when this inevitably happens with all of our faves, how will we even react?

• hugs 8

On 7/22/2023 at 2:28 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Meanwhile Rem & hauslabs are collecting dust on the floor that makeup brand of gaga is NAWT taking off it barely has 500m views on TikTok Meanwhile rare launched so much later and has 6B views already even rem has 1.5B

Hauslabs social media reach sucks so bad idk about the products though 

Weirdly, I've actually been hearing about Haus Labs randomly. It might be the algorythm, but I saw a viral TikTok of a girl doubting the Haus Labs lip gloss was transfer proof and her being shocked when it stayed on her lips.

Also the new Brittany Broski and Trixie Mattel Collab video, Trixie shows off the Haus Labs gold glitter shadow. She then covers it in white shadow and gets upset when its not pigmented enough :enigma:

Still, I feel like the rebrand has helped. And every year, monsters and OGH alike start talking about how much of flop Haus Labs is and we get an article saying that it's actually doing well.

Edited by Thatkat4

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 7/22/2023 at 3:17 PM, ViviLittleM said:

It's pretty weird experiencing a death of an artist you listened to, frequently, thanks to our fav artist... Seeing all his discography up on the iTunes and Amazon charts, etc, seeing this for an artist and the work of the artist that you loved a lot really gives very weird and sad feelings. It always happens for every artist that dies, but when you actually listened very often to that artist, it really hits.

Can't even imagine when this inevitably happens with all of our faves, how will we even react?

I refused to post any updates on my acc because it feels extremely weird especially since Tony was a very special person to Gaga and since I also listened to his work with Gaga pretty often. Idk but none of these updates brings me any satisfaction tbh

• hugs 1

Spotify played the new Rush song after I streamed Chromatica today. Spotify knows I'm a hunty and I love them for it. Such a great song I never would have listened to if not for autoplay. :teddy:

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 7/22/2023 at 8:29 PM, Doncho said:

This video is still pulling 1M daily views. And its on its way to 300M :rip:

:rip:

I’m currently on holidays and 5 days ago I was in a party in a local village in France they played the sped up version and tonight I’m in an other place in France on the French Riviera and they played also the sped up version :rip:

this song is so huge now among the GP :rip:

• paws up 1

On 7/22/2023 at 10:31 PM, Miaou said:

:rip:

I’m currently on holidays and 5 days ago I was in a party in a local village in France they played the sped up version and tonight I’m in an other place in France on the French Riviera and they played also the sped up version :rip:

this song is so huge now among the GP :rip:

One of my friends 5 year old kids told me they love Lady Gaga. I asked them what their favorite song was and they showed me this. :rip:

Gaga got a massive hit but it doesn't even count :cupcake: