Born this Way: 138
Chromatica: 115
The Fame Monster: 80
The Remix: 50
ARTPOP: 36
Born this Way The Remix: 5
Dawn Of Chromatica: 4

• paws up 3

I don't know how to feel about Mind Your Business. Will.i.am gave Britney one of her biggest and most global hits (S&S), but he also gave her one of the biggest flop albums. I don't think that this song will even chart in the U.S., but it could become a cute hit in Europe (like Padam Padam).   

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 7/18/2023 at 2:27 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I don't know how to feel about Mind Your Business. Will.i.am gave Britney one of her biggest and most global hits (S&S), but he also gave her one of the biggest flop albums. I don't think that this song will even chart in the U.S., but it could become a cute hit in Europe (like Padam Padam).   

the pop princess scored a global top 10 last year hurtling towards 500m overall Spotify streams. A hit is coming. 

BKUE.gif

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 7/18/2023 at 1:21 PM, GraceRandolph said:

The embargo is when critics can post a full review. 

On 7/18/2023 at 2:19 PM, boobatella said:

nah embargo means basically that you aren’t allowed to post a review, disseminate a press release, release news etc until a certain time. 

On 7/18/2023 at 2:40 PM, corvus albus said:

An embargo is practically a ban on something. A trade embargo means nobody is allowed to trade with the embargoed nation, just like a press embargo means that people aren't allowed to publish anything related to the embargoed thing (like a movie/ book/ etc.)

Embargos can be broken, but then publications don't get to the movie beforehand anymore, therefore losing exclusivity.

I know, what i mean is it's usually bad news when they do that

On 7/18/2023 at 4:47 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

the pop princess scored a global top 10 last year hurtling towards 500m overall Spotify streams. A hit is coming. 

BKUE.gif

But Elton is much bigger than Fad.i.am (who hasn't been relevant in nearly a decade). This song will likely receive no radio support (no checks from Elton) and very meager playlisting. So it will be DOA unless it somehow becomes a viral TikTok hit like I'm Good, but I'm very excited to hear a new Britney song.   

Popster for Sale 44,658

Just realized Rush was only added to TTH 23 hours ago so today's boost didn't even fully benefit from it :giveup:

Edited by ClownOreos
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,367
On 7/18/2023 at 4:46 PM, GraceRandolph said:

will.i.am worked on this so hopefully MYB is closer to this than Britney Jean.

Not the thumbnail giving 2015 halsey

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,367
On 7/18/2023 at 4:59 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Idk if this is meant to be trolling but a collab with peggy gou would be soooo amazing :darkmode: im sure she would love to give more visibility to a female edm act, like she showed on DoC

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 7/18/2023 at 2:52 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

But Elton is much bigger than Fad.i.am (who hasn't been relevant in nearly a decade). This song will likely receive no radio support (no checks from Elton) and very meager playlisting. So it will be DOA unless it somehow becomes a viral TikTok hit like I'm Good, but I'm very excited to hear a new Britney song.   

The midweek release gives hope for radio, this is ually what happens when the labels want a GROWER and hold me closer was eaten by pop radio listeners so they are building on it.

Britney Spears Dance GIF by Comments By Celebs

On 7/18/2023 at 6:14 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

The midweek release gives hope for radio, this is ually what happens when the labels want a GROWER and hold me closer was eaten by pop radio listeners so they are building on it.

Britney Spears Dance GIF by Comments By Celebs

Sis Fad.I.am hasn't had a single entry on U.S. radio since 2013 (his last entry was Crazy Kids). Mind your business is absolutely guaranteed to BOMB unless it somehow becomes a TikTok meme. 

this bop deserved to smash.