A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 7/15/2023 at 10:58 AM, ClownOreos said:

Rush rises to #23 on Spotify Charts!

Spotify [July 14, 2023]

#23(+112) Global [2,630,495]

#12(+186) Australia [126,052]

#22(+110) US [668,590]

#25(+59) UK [171,066]

You never know with these huge boosts if it’s autoplay until the next week :enigma:

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,956
On 7/15/2023 at 2:01 PM, Fame Romance said:

Well Rihanna already has 11 songs that reached 1B vs. 3 Ms. Taylor, she's catching up lmao

Rihanna has the strongest female hits catalogue on Spotify and that's an objective fact. Taylor is currently bigger and has album tracks doing well but in terms of BIG songs Rihanna clearly wins

Are we living in the same world where Taylor has Blank Space and Style in top 40 Spotify with 2M+ streams and most of her albums have singles/tracks in top 200? Her singles are also going strong which doesn't take away Rihanna's success in streaming after 7 years of inactivity. Even before Eras Tour Cardigan, Don't Blame Me, Style, Blank Space and Lover were in top 200 Global

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 7/15/2023 at 2:04 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

You never know with these huge boosts if it’s autoplay until the next week :enigma:

I can already see you preparing a speech how Troy should ditch dance music and give us some Hag music instead because MR is a hit in small european countries.

:icant:

Spoiler

Jk

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • love 1

On 7/15/2023 at 2:45 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Are we living in the same world where Taylor has Blank Space and Style in top 40 Spotify with 2M+ streams and most of her albums have singles/tracks in top 200? Her singles are also going strong which doesn't take away Rihanna's success in streaming after 7 years of inactivity. Even before Eras Tour Cardigan, Don't Blame Me, Style, Blank Space and Lover were in top 200 Global

I mean Taylor is clearly demolishing anyone in the 20s decade, pushing a couple of albums per year and headlining what will be the biggest tour ever. This is reflected on Spotify charts.

Rihanna has been retired for 7 years, she’s not making re-releases introducing her catalogue music to younger people and still remains relevant, there’s no comparison in here for their current activities. 

It would be interesting to see what Taylor could do numbers-wise with years and years of inactivity and literally not caring anymore about her music career.

This is like saying that Bey is bigger than Gaga at the moment: she released a well-received album which is pulling streams and she’s on tour at the moment, but when they’re both inactive Gaga is able to outstream her easily thanks to stronger catalogue and amount of well-known hits. 

Edited by Thrasher
  • paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,874
On 7/15/2023 at 2:04 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I think its because of playlist effect + its the first full day

Even if it freefalls its not because it was autoplay

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 7/15/2023 at 3:15 PM, ClownOreos said:

I think its because of playlist effect + its the first full day

Even if it freefalls its not because it was autoplay

Plus the song is such a gem. Can’t get it out of my head.

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,419
On 7/15/2023 at 3:15 PM, Thrasher said:

I mean Taylor is clearly demolishing anyone in the 20s decade, pushing a couple of albums per year and headlining what will be the biggest tour ever. This is reflected on Spotify charts.

Rihanna has been retired for 7 years, she’s not making re-releases introducing her catalogue music to younger people and still remains relevant, there’s no comparison in here for their current activities. 

It would be interesting to see what Taylor could do numbers-wise with years and years of inactivity and literally not caring anymore about her music career.

This is like saying that Bey is bigger than Gaga at the moment: she released a well-received album which is pulling streams and she’s on tour at the moment, but when they’re both inactive Gaga is able to outstream her easily thanks to stronger catalogue and amount of well-known hits. 

Yeah Taylor was barely top 10 daily female artists before her successive releases since Foklore, those definitely expanded her fanbase and boosted her older releases

Popster for Sale 57,419
On 7/15/2023 at 4:27 PM, Gagacharts said:

So we have:

Poker Face (1.0B/150 + 7.7M pure) = 14.37M units 

Bad Romance (1.0B/150 + 6.0M pure) = 12.67M units

Shallow (1.2B/150 + 1.6M pure) = 9.6M units

I think these ChartData streaming updates include UGC, the RIAA cert is always lower than the streams they report

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 7/15/2023 at 2:07 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I can already see you preparing a speech how Troy should ditch dance music and give us some Hag music instead because MR is a hit in small european countries.

:icant:

Reveal hidden contents

Jk

GP is tiring of Solo popTroy without ballads or AutoPlay he needs to collab for his next hit :excited:

Spoiler

I’m joking as well obv :laughga:

deserved what rush is getting @ClownOreos