The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 44,885

seems like we're on a strike too :rip:

heard through the grapevine that Bobé won't put Bloody Mary on Halloween playlists to show respect to the actors and writer's strike :icant: 

Spoiler

or as punishment to Gaga because he won't be getting money from migraine #ads

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,442

Rihanna ending Taylor like that :icant: by the time she reaches 10 1B songs Rihanna will have like 14

Mind you the latter released 8 albums since rih’s last. But swifties will say it’s because of those 2.5 years when she wasn’t on Spotify while the platform was barely relevant :icant:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • lol 3

Popster to Popster 2,963
On 7/14/2023 at 3:51 PM, Fame Romance said:

Rihanna ending Taylor like that :icant: by the time she reaches 10 1B songs Rihanna will have like 14

Mind you the latter released 8 albums since rih’s last. But swifties will say it’s because of those 2.5 years when she wasn’t on Spotify while the platform was barely relevant :icant:

Blank Space, Cardigan, Anti-Hero, Cruel Summer, Shake It off, I don't wanna live forever, Style, Willow, Don't Blame Me, Lover, Wildest Dreams, Enchanted are coming 

Popster for Sale 44,885

Troye's Rush debuts at #135 on spotify charts with 1,319,054.

This is very promising for tomorrow's update since the song had less than half a day for raking up streams and no NMF playlists etc. 

Edited by ClownOreos
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 7/14/2023 at 5:08 PM, ClownOreos said:

Troye's Rush debuts at #135 on spotify charts with 1,319,054.

This is very promising for tomorrow's update since the song had less than half a day for raking up streams and no NMF playlists etc. 

I love looooove this song (and, obviously, the video too).

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Why do Liddos constantly feel the need to go after Gaga's albums. I feel like I see her fans regularly go after Artpop, Joanne and Chromatica. Are Little Monsters really that bored? I've stanned multiple artists over the years and I've never seen a fanbase so dedicated to shitting on their own faves works on a regular basis.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,885
On 7/14/2023 at 4:57 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Dance the night playlist reach: 185(+15M) 

:katy:

and no, it’s not the top50 global playlist

convinced they will force this into becoming a hit, the movie will also help

A Popster Is Born 10,646

Just back for one post about that writers / actors strike. I've read a lot of Monsters being overdramatic as always about it.

I'm following this crisis for months now. And I have a lot of fave movie / tv projects being on pause right now.

I highly doubt music gigs, shows, studio recordings, promotion linked to music stuff and so on are impacted by this.

Barbie is literally promoted as hell right now with the release of the Billie Eilish song. The sountrack is still planned to be released as it was. And those are literally promoting a huge movie. 

Taylor Swift, Beyoncé are currently on tour and stike has like zero impact on this. Not having any acting skills doesn't mean you're not an actress especially when you starred in 'planned to be big movies' like CATS and  Amsterdam (and when you submitted a long music videos to movie award shows.)

Well, stop believing those one day insiders, just because they show up and say : 'hey ! I've got news for the first time ever about a  cancelled secret thing that I can't tell about...'. It just make her look bad for like nothing true.

Well back at by forums break that I'm actually enjoying a lot to be honest, not sure if I missed a lot in a month :bebe: Hope see you soon for some Lady Gaga fun stuff to enjoy :love:

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 2
  • hugs 1