The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

ARTPOPster 1,600

For literally anything else, I would be on board with wanting Gaga to release and promote. Even if it was Covid, she could've promoted like some others did. But labor movements and strikes are the hard line for me and they should be for us all. We all have much more in common with the strikers than the top execs and we all stand to lose if they win. 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,326
On 7/13/2023 at 9:01 PM, derpmonster said:

For literally anything else, I would be on board with wanting Gaga to release and promote. Even if it was Covid, she could've promoted like some others did. But labor movements and strikes are the hard line for me and they should be for us all. We all have much more in common with the strikers than the top execs and we all stand to lose if they win. 

I mean yeah I agree. But I also think Gaga camp always ends up in these awkward situations because they are just way too slow at getting things out, which is on them. 

• sad 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880
On 7/13/2023 at 5:00 PM, ClownOreos said:

517k views for Troye's Rush video in 7 hours. Doing a lot better than I expected. :excited:

boat spank GIF by Lil Dicky

The Fame Popster 428
On 7/13/2023 at 4:01 PM, derpmonster said:

absolutely! I hope we see Gaga on the picket lines, even once. 

• paws up 3

Popster This Way 994

~30 days until Poker Face will reach 1 BILLION streams on Spotify 

~31 days until Bad Romance will reach 1 BILLION streams on Spotify 

~128 days until Rain on Me will reach 1 BILLION streams on Spotify

~287 days until Just Dance will reach 1 BILLION streams on Spotify 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 4

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3

Well you can say that we are lucky that is happening now. Gaga had no intention to release a new album and ger next movie will be released next year ( and the filming of the movie os already done). 

Actually the timing is perfect. Not only we won't lose anything but also she will stop spamming us with Haus Labs ads. 

It's a win for us :applause:

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,326
On 7/13/2023 at 11:00 PM, Stargazer said:

Just saw a TikTok using a mashup of Replay instrumental and America Has A Problem.

7,7M views and 653k likes :applause:

+3 streams tomorrow :darkmode:

link please 

ARTPOPster 1,600

This is what we're dealing with, y'all. And these companies like Warner, Apple, Netflix, Amazon, Disney, and Paramount are all party to this viciousness. 

Spoiler

i am disgusted love and hip hop atlanta GIF by RealityTVGIFs

spacer.png

Edited by derpmonster
  • paws up 1
  • sad 2