The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 27,214
On 7/12/2023 at 4:51 PM, Miaou said:

Oh GODUA doing charity for the other girls…

GODUA deserves a better collab tho

Dua experiencing amnesia? :laughga:

ARTPOPster 1,840

the way Margot eats up ALL of fad‘s red carpet looks post Venice Film Festival  :bradley: 

hoping she serves something good for joker unlike HOG where it went downhill from the first look 

• paws up 2

On 7/13/2023 at 1:00 AM, Aloe said:

the way Margot eats up ALL of fad‘s red carpet looks post Venice Film Festival  :bradley: 

hoping she serves something good for joker unlike HOG where it went downhill from the first look 

Personally I liked her HOG looks, only thing that were miss for me were wigs. But mostly she used to serve c-word

Lady Gaga Slays the Red Carpet in Versace at House of Gucci Premiere

See Lady Gaga's Best 'House of Gucci' Red-Carpet Looks

Lady Gaga Stuns in Striking Gown on the Red Carpet at the 2022 Critics  Choice Awards | Entertainment Tonight

Lady Gaga's 2021 style is giving us life

Lady Gaga Pulls Off Two Red Carpets In One Night | Vogue

Of course there were some awful one, but when she ate she ATE

• paws up 3
  • thanks 3

On 7/12/2023 at 11:00 PM, Aloe said:

The way Margot is back to being a superstar A-lister after bombing with Babylon. 

• yaas, gaga 1

On 7/12/2023 at 4:00 PM, Aloe said:

HARD disagree.

Margot looks fabulous but the House of Gucci premiers was stun after stun after stun. Not to mention her latest's Oscar red carpet.

• paws up 1

On 7/12/2023 at 4:21 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

The way Margot is back to being a superstar A-lister after bombing with Babylon. 

It's not uncommon for A-listers to star in a string of bombs. Also not uncommon for B-listers to get the occasional hit. Margot has been A-list for awhile though. She wasnt the reason Babylon and Amsterdam bombed, movie stans did way too much on those.

Popster to Popster 3,446

I’m surprised Godga’s last post flopped 

I just checked and it’s at 819k likes :bebe: I expected to see it at +1.5M 

Spoiler

#ThankYouHausLabs #ThankYouNurtec I guess :bebe:

Edited by Stargazer
  • lol 2

Popster for Sale 57,431
On 7/13/2023 at 1:15 AM, ProdigyARTPOP said:

So then is Bloody Mary really 4x Platinum eligible for the RIAA with UGC & regular sales/streams? Or did it not count just like with Billboard?

It is not. UGC doesn’t count for the RIAA

There was this Bezhad Hudson guy spreading lies saying Post Malone’s Sunflower had UGC counting towards its 17xPlatinum cert but it’s not the case. It has about 2.6B US streams and that’s all non-UGC, globally it has 5B from Spotify + YT music video alone and did well on AM and other platforms 

• paws up 2

On 7/12/2023 at 3:00 PM, Aloe said:

spacer.png

I hope she serves this look for the movie.

• shook 1