The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Moderator 17,128
On 7/11/2023 at 12:17 PM, GraceRandolph said:

No offense, but is this level of fanaticism normal? It’s giving Trump supporter. 

We should not compare fans, who are a bit too hyped, to fascists sympathizers :arguega:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,958
x3

I refuse to believe that 1m Americans are willing to go to France to see Taylor :rip: 

Doesn't Taylor have like 10289202018 dates in the US? 

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1

On 7/11/2023 at 6:19 AM, corvus albus said:

We should not compare fans, who are a bit too hyped, to fascists sympathizers :arguega:

I didn’t mean anything offensive. Sometimes I wish Monsters were more like this. I legit couldn’t think of another fanbase as ravenous. 

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,272
On 7/11/2023 at 1:53 PM, little legend said:

I refuse to believe that 1m Americans are willing to go to France to see Taylor :rip: 

Doesn't Taylor have like 10289202018 dates in the US? 

Girl her US demand is insane and so are her fans, many of them were frustrated for not getting tickets for the us leg and I’ve seen multiple people say they’re gonna travel to Europe for that

of course not everyone trying to get tickets for Europe comes from the US but partly yeah 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,150
On 7/11/2023 at 4:05 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

650k in the queue for France wtf

i could not get them in Argentina but it's ok I only wanted VIP tickets :laughga:

she sold out 240k tickets (3 stadiums) in 10 hours here

On 7/11/2023 at 12:10 PM, Miaou said:

Not the Americans going to France for the T person’s concert :banana: her fans are totally crazy

I knew that there was no demand for T in Europe. Europeans have taste. Tasteless Americans are actually coming to Europe to come to her concerts. That explains a lot.  

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382

OT: yes the trend americans coming to europe for concerts (of often american acts) is a pandemic :uhh: but lets not pretend this only happened for taylor 

Spoiler

tho its probably happening more with her than in other tours