The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 7/9/2023 at 8:49 PM, emig_09 said:

Exactly. I felt this with this last release… too flat

Obviously Taylor can do whatever she likes, but if I was in her position I would’ve maybe done a Greatest Hits album of re-recorded hits from TS-rep and then done a Fan Favorite album of re-recorded deep cuts that fans love followed by a Rarities album like Mariah. It would’ve taken less time and still would’ve provided fans with a good bulk of re-recorded songs, and vault tracks. 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 7/9/2023 at 11:00 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Obviously Taylor can do whatever she likes, but if I was in her position I would’ve maybe done a Greatest Hits album of re-recorded hits from TS-rep and then done a Fan Favorite album of re-recorded deep cuts that fans love followed by a Rarities album like Mariah. It would’ve taken less time and still would’ve provided fans with a good bulk of re-recorded songs, and vault tracks. 

Good TS and 1989 are the only re-recordings pending LMAO 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
On 7/10/2023 at 12:11 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Everyone except fad

spacer.png

Who knows, maybe she will have a cameo promoting Haus Labs to Barbie 

TfbcA_.gif

Edited by little legend
  • lol 3

Popster to Popster 3,908

Reputation really had that spark she was first time singing like a 16 yo girl perspective ( usually her music sounds like a 13 yo)

Don't blame me & dress she was starting getting sexiiee and a grown up but then lover came and she went back to cater mid school graders ..folklore & evermore kinda good though esp folklore she deserved that aoty

• lol 1

Flowers is the top gainer on the radio today. 

She's coming for Dua's wig. I feel like this will easily break Levitating's record. 27 weeks in the top 5 seem to be on lock, and she only needs 14 more weeks in the top 10.  

3 =
Miley Cyrus - Flowers
178 1 (x121) 89.89 +1.34

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 7/10/2023 at 5:10 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Flowers is the top gainer on the radio today. 

She's coming for Dua's wig. I feel like this will easily break Levitating's record. 27 weeks in the top 5 seem to be on lock, and she only needs 14 more weeks in the top 10.  

3 =
Miley Cyrus - Flowers
178 1 (x121) 89.89 +1.34

GODUA being the standard to smash hard :applause:

Popster for Sale 44,650

the Billie song sounds like it could end up being the big hit of this soundtrack

also there's no way this movie isn't going to smash, it's serving Taylor Swift levels of social media engagement 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 7/10/2023 at 12:22 PM, ClownOreos said:

the Billie song sounds like it could end up being the big hit of this soundtrack

also there's no way this movie isn't going to smash, it's serving Taylor Swift levels of social media engagement 

we'll see but it sounds like another "Billie's song"... :whatga:

On 7/10/2023 at 6:22 PM, ClownOreos said:

I hope it will another smash for her. Billie is like the only interesting pop girl from the latest generation.