The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 2,962
On 7/6/2023 at 4:59 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I just think at the end of the day, bey gaga and taylor are like the only 3 current MPG doing full stadium tours. LiveNation maybe undersold gagas touring a bit in favour of manageable, solid run with the best gross per ticket but it doesn't change that fact

@Leptine u mentioned switzerland chroa should definitely be 2xPlat elligble in Switzerland, Positions  by ariana G charted the same with lower peak and got it in Jan 2022. So that's Brazil, Canada, Switzerland where its 2xplat

Chromatica (except the first week of the album on Bb200) was just as big  as Formation, nothing prevents Gaga from getting an era as big if not bigger than Renaissance and consequently touring 5 continents with 500M $ box score 

A Popster Is Born 18,439

The way this delusional creep and that other questionable user lookwhatsomethig along those lines are doing nothing but trolling 24/7. 

Gaga come back. Mods come back. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • thanks 4

Moderator 17,129
On 7/6/2023 at 4:12 PM, danwasd said:

there's simply not enough traffic that justifies separate charts, y'all will have to just cry in silence and move on lmao

True tbh

On 7/6/2023 at 2:44 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Not a #2 being called embarassing while a #41 for Gaga is a hit :laughga:

I'm so tired of these bad faith takes. This would be tantamount to BTW (the single) being discounted during its first week because she couldn't debut at #1. 

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 7/6/2023 at 9:31 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Can we stop with other artists discussion here? I'm about to do It first, since now i will talk only about Lady Gaga here 

What to discuss about tho?? Makeup sales? Dom Perignon sales boost? BTW Foundation socmed engagements?? Number of Gaga Sponsored Ads?

A Popster Is Born 11,920
On 7/6/2023 at 11:53 AM, PanPikus said:

Bloody Mary crossed 9M Shazams. 

+1M in 49 days. 

:prideheart:

On 7/6/2023 at 11:55 AM, PanPikus said:

In other news, Bloody Mary dropped to 5th place on Gaga's Spotify page. Just Dance replaced the good sis. 

Reported for offtopic :lesson:

Spoiler

Jk, thanks for the info king :prideheart:

• hugs 1

On 7/6/2023 at 1:54 PM, ClownOreos said:

who do y'all think it is? 

Madonna and Barbie were both born in the 50s. That seems idiosyncratic.

Ava Max was born in Wisconsin, like Barbie.

Trixie Mattel is essentially the drag version of Barbie, and Mattel has shown support for her in the past.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,884
On 7/6/2023 at 7:07 PM, Thatkat4 said:

Madonna and Barbie were both born in the 50s. That seems idiosyncratic.

Ava Max was born in Wisconsin, like Barbie.

Trixie Mattel is essentially the drag version of Barbie, and Mattel has shown support for her in the past.

They wouldnt leave Ava Max for last or include Trixie Mattel (let alone calling them one of greatest artists alive)

Madonna I could see happening though