The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 2,962
On 7/6/2023 at 2:36 PM, Applause said:

the way some of you could just be annoying on atrl, but you choose to be annoying on atrl + on here. the obsession with Taylor Swift is so f-ing boring I can't. one bad faith argument after another because you're not mature enough to just ignore what makes you pressed and insecure over gaga. 

Avi.thumb.gif.e95e60e939add50ecf0bfae77e

I'm not even a fan of Taylor but I can see why people hate some monsters atp. slowly but surely turning into madonnanation types. it's summer, there are fresh meadows of grass for you to touch 

It's time for Gaga to end this endless conversation about Taylor Swift with a new single from her next album LG7, a rock-dance remix with a dark production ala Dance in The Night 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,919

I think we should have 2 separate chart threads. One only for Gaga and another for other artists. Would be a good way to prevent all the messy posts that most of us dont want to read or just dont care about (At least until Gaga announces new music)

Edited by Doncho
  • paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,674
On 7/6/2023 at 2:31 PM, ReadyGaga said:

I study at liceo classico, so there are many girls here. I never said that Taylor Swift was number #1 on the radio, but ANTI-HERO, a single by Taylor Swift, was one of the biggest songs on Italian radio with Flowers 

You did said it was the most played international hit on the radio which was basically the same in other terms:

On 6/18/2023 at 1:50 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Anti Hero is the most played international hit on the radio

Which it has never been the case, like I proved.

Anti-Hero peaked at #26 on the official Italian charts, it has never been closed to be big as 'Flowers' in here which peaked at #3.

I honestly don't get why you have to lie, Taylor Swift is not popular in here, never been, all her stats and certifications prove what I'm saying, instead of pointless claims like "my school all listened to her" :dead:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
On 7/6/2023 at 2:18 PM, Leptine said:

Please :dead: You were also claiming that she was #1 on Italian airplay 2 weeks ago and I proved she was not even in the top50.

Teens in here listen to our local trap-rap sh!t mostly or popular Italian singers of the moment, as our top50 proves.

Even Rosalia is currently in the top50, whereas Taylor is not.

Bonus: She doesn't even have a song in the top200 if the top50 is not enough, so much for someone that is listened from whole schools in Italy.

https://kworb.net/spotify/country/it_daily.html

Globalia :applause: italy said YES to performers :applause:

Popster to Popster 4,674
On 7/6/2023 at 2:36 PM, Applause said:

the way some of you could just be annoying on atrl, but you choose to be annoying on atrl + on here. the obsession with Taylor Swift is so f-ing boring I can't. one bad faith argument after another because you're not mature enough to just ignore what makes you pressed and insecure over gaga. 

I'm not even a fan of Taylor but I can see why people hate some monsters atp. slowly but surely turning into madonnanation types. it's summer, there are fresh meadows of grass for you to touch 

Not kissing or worshipping Taylor Swift's a** or debunking some uncorrect facts about her relative to my country  =|= hating or being obsessed on her.

On ATRL by the way I don't even have one single post related to Taylor Swift, I dare you to find a post of mine mentioning her over there, it's not my fault if the discussions in here are about her these days in here.

Last but not least, quote me directly instead of posting my avi in a pointless way if you have issues with me.

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 2,962
On 7/6/2023 at 3:33 PM, Leptine said:

Not kissing or worshipping Taylor Swift's a** or debunking some uncorrect facts about her relative to my country  =|= hating or being obsessed on her.

On ATRL by the way I don't even have one single post related to Taylor Swift, I dare you to find a post of mine mentioning her over there, it's not my fault if the discussions in here are about her these days in here.

Last but not least, quote me directly instead of posting my avi in a pointless way if you have issues with me.

Calm down! The user just wrote an opinion 

Popster to Popster 4,674
On 7/6/2023 at 3:31 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Can we stop with other artists discussion here? I'm about to do It first, since now i will talk only about Lady Gaga here 

elenoire-casalegno.gif

Popster to Popster 4,674

And by the way, I'm totally in favour to make this thread exclusively about Gaga, reason of why I am in this board.

Contrary to other users, I never came in here posting other artists stats and saying 'Poor Fad', or 'Poor Fadga', never seen outrage over people doing that in here but God forbid to dare to express a different opinion over Taylor Swift or debuking uncorrect facts about her with evidences.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,835

there's simply not enough traffic that justifies separate charts, y'all will have to just cry in silence and move on lmao

Popster This Way 519

It's been a while since I posted here (I just lurk in nowadays), but here's my two cents.

You don't like that girl? Perfect, I too can't stand her persona and music; but don't be delusional by saying she's not slaying. She also deserves it, for all the effort she puts in her music career. Just ignore, or start another topic.

You like that girl? That's also perfect; and while you can post all that you want about her, you're on a LG site. Not many care about or want to discuss her, so don't act surprised or get defensive when people remind you that.

Now, if you're here just to discuss her.. well, joke's on the mirror, and you're looking at it

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 7/6/2023 at 1:36 PM, Applause said:

I just think at the end of the day, bey gaga and taylor are like the only 3 current MPG doing full stadium tours. LiveNation maybe undersold gagas touring a bit in favour of manageable, solid run with the best gross per ticket but it doesn't change that fact

@Leptine u mentioned switzerland chroa should definitely be 2xPlat elligble in Switzerland, Positions  by ariana G charted the same with lower peak and got it in Jan 2022. So that's Brazil, Canada, Switzerland where its 2xplat

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1