• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 6/30/2023 at 1:13 PM, Andreu said:

BTS and Female BTS already looking for nother loophole after this

The Fame Popster 330
On 6/30/2023 at 1:14 AM, Andreu said:

Lady Gaga added to TTH :applause: as it should a certified hit and a bop 

EDIT: omgg and the peggy gou track too?? Maybe we won for once :darkmode:

Wow. I wasnt expecting that, he released a MV for another song today. 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 6/30/2023 at 7:30 AM, José said:

Wow. I wasnt expecting that, he released a MV for another song today. 

Yeah, its kinda messy how it seems like they want to push 4 songs at the same time instead of getting a proper single to smash

Spoiler

When the video for 'Lady Gaga' is taking longer because it features Godga herself :darkmode:

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 330
On 6/30/2023 at 1:44 AM, Andreu said:

Hide contents

When the video for 'Lady Gaga' is taking longer because it features Godga herself :darkmode:

sponsored by dom pérignon :arguega:

Popster This Way 650
On 6/30/2023 at 6:31 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Cruel Summer #2 on TTH :giveup:

I don't understand.

Wasn't there a narrative that old viral songs couldn't get added to TTH and other playslists?

Bloody Mary, Die For You (original), Mockingbird, ... literally no viral song has ever been added to TTH, then why Cruel Summer (a 4 year-old song which also got viral) has been added?

Why the exception?

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 6/30/2023 at 8:15 AM, Andraslop said:

I don't understand.

Wasn't there a narrative that old viral songs couldn't get added to TTH and other playslists?

Bloody Mary, Die For You (original), Mockingbird, ... literally no viral song has ever been added to TTH, then why Cruel Summer (a 4 year-old song which also got viral) has been added?

Why the exception?

Lover is like top 3 daily streamed female albums rn, if not top 3 overall… it would be shameful for Spotify if they didn’t add the song carrying it to that position to TTH

On 6/30/2023 at 8:11 AM, FRANZGA said:

Of course a Taylor stan would say that cause Olivia just dissed Taylor to the ground :billie:

I'm not a Taylor stan. Olivia is bland and faceless, and her music is atrocious. She will acquire her fad status during this era. Her new single will be extremely frontloaded.  

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 6/30/2023 at 6:27 AM, FRANZGA said:

BTS and Female BTS already looking for nother loophole after this

Don’t worry FRANZSWIFT, the Midnights album bomb on the BB100 top 10 would’ve happened with or without sales and even airplay. 

Hope that helps!

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2

The obsession with Olivia omgggg on what planet is her music atrocious :cupcake:  deluluville

Pop-a-911-ster 25,796
On 6/30/2023 at 9:15 AM, Andraslop said:

I don't understand.

Why the exception?

It’s not an exception, that narrative is wrong

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,641

I think vampire might me about swift lmao

and the fact that she decided to surprise drop a song on the same day 

Edited by ClownOreos
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 979
On 6/30/2023 at 3:15 AM, Andraslop said:

I don't understand.

Why the exception?

I think it’s because Lover as a whole is smashing, it’s literally oustreaming Bad Bunny’s latest album too. 

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 6/30/2023 at 8:15 AM, Andraslop said:

I don't understand.

Why the exception?

cruel summer is only 3 years old and was top 20 spotify consistently not just for a week before being added whilst taylor is on tour... Notice Miley's ALY has not been re-added to TTH. it obviously not common

• paws up 1