The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Moderator 17,110
On 6/26/2023 at 8:10 PM, Andraslop said:

Okay, Gaga has no excuses for this behaviour even with the same artists that do the work for her.

She's being simply RUDE

The album was practically a Bloodpop project, Gaga did nothing but post one tweet. She just wasn't personally involved or interested in it :icant:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/26/2023 at 4:38 PM, Paradise is in my hands said:

lol😭

IJBOL 💀

Popster to Popster 3,903

Happy Birthday to Mariah's daughter, Ariana Grande!!

❤️🙌

Popster for Sale 44,641

LykkeLi posted on ATRL that Chromatica Ball will be a "one night/weekend only not a complete run" on theathers. :excited:

Also they're not going to post anymore because a certain user whose name is based off a Jake Gyllenhall movie keeps harassing them everytime they share info :icant:

• hugs 1
  • lol 6

On 6/27/2023 at 1:39 AM, ClownOreos said:

LykkeLi posted on ATRL that Chromatica Ball will be a "one night/weekend only not a complete run" on theathers. :excited:

Also they're not going to post anymore because a certain user whose name is based off a Jake Gyllenhall movie keeps harassing them everytime they share info :icant:

Well LykkeLi change their information faster than entela new accounts, so its not like we are losing much.

• lol 5

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 6/26/2023 at 9:42 PM, zoldyck said:

Well LykkeLi change their information faster than entela new accounts, so its not like we are losing much.

we are losing clowning fuel which is maintence for some of us :arguega:

Edited by ClownOreos
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,601
On 6/26/2023 at 10:39 PM, ClownOreos said:

Honestly, am I supposed to be sorry for that user cause I don't..

It's been years that those so-called insiders come into the Gaga base acting "special" like they really knew stuff and this one in particular has changed version of this Chromatica Ball release several times by naming every different streaming platform release, only to turns out that Gaga right now is still editing it.

They're perfectly aware that people would harass them in order to have infos, if you're not sure, just don't post or say anything and people won't bother you.

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,426

Announcement coming in 19 hours :excited:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407

Are we surprised? They lied several times and if they didn’t lie willingly, they did spread false info. I’ve had enough. 

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 6/26/2023 at 9:53 PM, Leptine said:

Honestly, am I supposed to be sorry for that user cause I don't..

It's been years that those so-called insiders come into the Gaga base acting "special" like they really knew stuff and this one in particular has changed version of this Chromatica Ball release several times by naming every different streaming platform release, only to turns out that Gaga right now is still editing it.

They're perfectly aware that people would harass them in order to have infos, if you're not sure, just don't post or say anything and people won't bother you.

On 6/26/2023 at 10:08 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Are we surprised? They lied several times and if they didn’t lie willingly, they did spread false info. I’ve had enough. 

I mean it wouldn't surprise me if the release of CB has been changed several times as well but yeah I understand the frustration 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 6/26/2023 at 9:58 PM, corvus albus said:

The album was practically a Bloodpop project, Gaga did nothing but post one tweet. She just wasn't personally involved or interested in it :icant:

It was a remix album so ofc the producer is going to work the most on it. Gaga just liked the idea of giving the opportunity to young artists to create their own spin on her album, she also praised all of them but probably didn't had the time to contact everyone herself because she was fully focused on House Of Gucci during that time.

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,180
On 6/26/2023 at 11:36 PM, xo_hours said:

9 tracks platinum, 7 2x platinum and higher, on top of 4 1B+ songs on Spotify, all for an 11 track album w no deluxe edition, tacky add ons  :dead:

Drivers Licence and G4U feel uncertified 

Also 2xPlat for Brutal which was pushed as a single, was expecting more. Guess the USA isn’t using rocky sounds bar Good 4 U

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 6/26/2023 at 10:53 PM, Fame Romance said:

Drivers Licence and G4U feel uncertified 

Also 2xPlat for Brutal which was pushed as a single, was expecting more. Guess the USA isn’t using rocky sounds bar Good 4 U

Brutal was only pushed as a single on pop almost a year after drivers license - and when it was pushed it had already charted in the Top 40 on US Alternative Radio, as a non-promoted single. :icant: It’ll probably reach 3x platinum, which is very good for a 5th single. 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2

In other charts certification news, Justin Bieber achieves his 4th DIAMOND certified single with the mega bop STAY :applause: He should have more by the end of this year, potentially 6.

• sad 1