The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 6/26/2023 at 12:24 AM, Fame Romance said:

Flowers still top 5 in France after spending 8 weeks at #1. Whew

It'll enter the top 100 biggest songs of all time list soon, it's definitively coming to join this list:

Biggest female songs of the streaming era - France

#1 Tones and I - Dance Monkey (#11 All-Time chart)

#2 Lady Gaga - Shallow (#27 All-Time)

#3 Aya Nakamura - Djadja (#28 All-Time)

#4 Billie Eilish - Bad Guy (#30 All-Time)

#5 Angèle - Balance ton Quoi (#35 All-Time)

Anyone who is still in denial about Flowers being the biggest female hit of this century (so far) is delusional. It has now spent 23 weeks on top of UWC, and it it still the most streamed English-language song after nearly half a year.   

FzePr8DXgAEvrzS?format=jpg&name=medium

• sad 3

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/25/2023 at 9:45 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Her Katy Perry ‘part of me’ is coming :giveup:

It'll be so much Better. so no 

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/26/2023 at 3:41 AM, FRANZGA said:

Latinos dragging JLo :billie:

I'm glad JLo Is getting dragged, it's what She deserves. She has Always been jealous of Mariah bc Mariah has the talent and success JLo Will never have because She can't sing, She can't act and steals (Dancing Is her only talent). and she's jealous of Shakira (She Will never have the talent, the intelligence and the great personality & reputation that Shakira has and Shakira Is the real talented Queen!) & Beyonce too. She literally built her career off stealing and disrespecting women.

And if Selena Quintanilla hadn't died, JLo would never have a career and wouldve stayed a backup dancer (and She wouldnt have been famous if She wasn't Janet's back-up dancer either)

Edited by Mario Spears

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2

JLo is still a household name with hits, talent and a plethora of well known movies so what now 

spacer.png

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 6/26/2023 at 9:20 AM, Mario Spears said:

I'm glad JLo Is getting dragged, it's what She deserves. She has Always been jealous of Mariah bc Mariah has the talent and success JLo Will never have because She can't sing, She can't act and steals (Dancing Is her only talent). and she's jealous of Shakira (She Will never have the talent, the intelligence and the great personality & reputation that Shakira has and Shakira Is the real talented Queen!) & Beyonce too. She literally built her career off stealing and disrespecting women.

And if Selena Quintanilla hadn't died, JLo would never have a career and wouldve stayed a backup dancer (and She wouldnt have been famous if She wasn't Janet's back-up dancer either)

Edit

you’re really over 20 yo?

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2

Cardi and Latto with their Apple Music hittttttt, the hype for CB2 is out of this world now and the entela dupes are struggling to cope!

spacer.png

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/26/2023 at 9:20 AM, Mario Spears said:

On 6/26/2023 at 9:32 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Edit

you’re really over 20 yo?

Oh and not to mention JLo is racist too

Edited by Mario Spears
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,180
On 6/26/2023 at 7:38 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Anyone who is still in denial about Flowers being the biggest female hit of this century (so far) is delusional. It has now spent 23 weeks on top of UWC, and it it still the most streamed English-language song after nearly half a year.   

FzePr8DXgAEvrzS?format=jpg&name=medium

I mean I dunno… Waka Waka still feels bigger, it’s the most-viewed female song on YouTube with 4.5B views across its 2 official videos and views didn’t count on global charts until recently 

By total numbers across downloads and streams it would be either Poker Face or Rolling in the Deep, time will tell how Flowers will hold and compare to those songs

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
On 6/25/2023 at 11:24 PM, Fame Romance said:

Flowers still top 5 in France after spending 8 weeks at #1. Whew

It'll enter the top 100 biggest songs of all time list soon, it's definitively coming to join this list:

Biggest female songs of the streaming era - France

#1 Tones and I - Dance Monkey (#11 All-Time chart)

#2 Lady Gaga - Shallow (#27 All-Time)

#3 Aya Nakamura - Djadja (#28 All-Time)

#4 Billie Eilish - Bad Guy (#30 All-Time)

#5 Angèle - Balance ton Quoi (#35 All-Time)

I don’t see the only songwriter talent artist on the list 

are we surprised ? 
spacer.png

GODGA the global artist that the music industry needs :applause:

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 41,784
On 6/26/2023 at 9:10 AM, Miaou said:

are we surprised ? 
spacer.png

Where's Dua though

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,180
On 6/26/2023 at 10:10 AM, Miaou said:

are we surprised ? 
spacer.png

Shake It Off not even cracking 10M downloads despite that gimmick of not putting it on streaming :rip:

Globally weak hits

• lol 1

On 6/26/2023 at 2:24 AM, Delusional said:

JLo is still a household name with hits, talent and a plethora of well known movies so what now 

spacer.png

She’s a household name… with a couple of well known movies. Let’s not do too much sis. 

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/26/2023 at 11:48 AM, GraceRandolph said:

She’s a household name… with a couple of well known movies. Let’s not do too much sis. 

Despite being a mediocre actress

Popster to Popster 3,903

🙌👏👑