The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 6/24/2023 at 8:25 PM, Gagacharts said:

Money Honey - 25.434.468 (+20.875) [+29% compared to last week]

Some Katy singles don’t do that much higher than this IJBOL

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/444804-katy-vs-britney-better-quality-biggest-hits/

@Leptine @IJustWorkHere

look at the biggest most deranged Gaga hater doing a thread for Britney to win… very interesting. Vote Katy !

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 6/25/2023 at 5:45 AM, OliverDespechao said:

Is Doja flopping with her new single ? ::-O:

I think the competition is too fierce right now, above her are artists who have recently released (Nicki and Dua), artists from a huge catalog (Ariana and Lana), who have had big hits this year (Shakira, SZA, Miley) or who are doing massive tours (Taylor and Beyoncé). So in reality she's doing fairly well and will certainly have longevity especially in the USA

• thanks 3

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/25/2023 at 9:25 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/444804-katy-vs-britney-better-quality-biggest-hits/

@Leptine @IJustWorkHere

look at the biggest most deranged Gaga hater doing a thread for Britney to win… very interesting. Vote Katy !

The disrespect to Britney continues 😭

On 6/25/2023 at 11:18 AM, CHROMATICON said:

If it ends nominated AND winning ARTPOP would become her only album to not win a Grammy. 

Ohhh the way I spilled on the possibility of this ending up true DAYS AGO and I got jumped on how it’s not possible!

On 6/15/2023 at 9:08 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

It just hit me…Bloody Mary is eligible for this year’s Grammys, cause it was released as a single officially.

Now imagine if she wins Best Pop Dance Grammy for it and Born this way becomes a Grammy winning album finally…A DREAM!!!

Now, I’m not alluding that the writer at Forbes is spying on me, but it’s a fact that my iconic high IQ’d mind keeps being avantgarde compared to the regular members of the forum homo scene…

spacer.png

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,602
On 6/25/2023 at 9:25 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

@Leptine @IJustWorkHere

The fact he is pretending to be undecided himself just because the result is almost tied, he's so embarrassing.

Moderator 17,110
On 6/25/2023 at 9:49 AM, Andreu said:

Did anyone see the debut figures for Coi leray's nee album out this week? :billie:

EDIT:  it did 2,1M

This shows that a quick top 10 in the US doesn't guarantee a good debut.

A Popster Is Born 11,534
On 6/25/2023 at 11:18 AM, CHROMATICON said:

If it ends nominated AND winning ARTPOP would become her only album to not win a Grammy. 

I mean if they can change rules for Beyonce all the time, they could do that for Gaga this one time to make it eligible. It's just paper gangsta $$$

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 6/25/2023 at 11:17 AM, Miaou said:

Spotify WW

#7 (+2) Cruel Summer 

:rip:

Oh taylor queen 

• love 1