The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 27,217
On 6/23/2023 at 3:21 PM, Mario Spears said:

Ren Will outgross

Nah it won't be enough...

there are huge queues for Taylor tickets in every country... I mean she could do at least 6 shows in Argentina since sold out 3 in less than 12 hours... 80k per one, 240k tickets in 12 hours

That's impossible for Bee

ARTPOPster 1,878

LMAO this is the same user who claimed a few months ago to be a POC. They are a complete liar, especially when they claim to work in the medical field or be a psychologist. @Leptine

Screenshot-2023-06-23-184033.png

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,878

"my internship at a mental health agency" b*ch you are part of the PROBLEM. You take delight in cyberbullying and being around doxxers. Shaking my goddamn head

Popster to Popster 4,668
On 6/24/2023 at 12:43 AM, IJustWorkHere said:

LMAO this is the same user who claimed a few months ago to be a POC. They are a complete liar, especially when they claim to work in the medical field or be a psychologist. @Leptine

Screenshot-2023-06-23-184033.png

I- :banana: Do you have the receipts? I need a screen.

The other day he claimed that he is the boss coordinator of psychologists across the USA :billie:

Years ago he used to claim with me that he was an actor member of the SAG :banana:

I can't wait for the day this moron will be exposed, since when they indtroduced reputation system on ATRL he has been acting quiet, you can tell he is so scared of getting mass downvoted.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,668
On 6/24/2023 at 12:46 AM, IJustWorkHere said:

"my internship at a mental health agency" b*ch you are part of the PROBLEM. You take delight in cyberbullying and being around doxxers. Shaking my goddamn head

He has an account also on the Awards Watch forum when he stay keep trashing and being pressed about Gaga since years, he is very likely a jobless loser who lives in his parents basement, a successful psychologist who has the resposability that he claims, doesn't have the time to stay on ATRL 24/7 trashing a popstar like he did for years.

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,878
On 6/23/2023 at 8:01 PM, Leptine said:

I- :banana: Do you have the receipts? I need a screen.

I just did a deep dive via Google and I'm sorry to say I can't find the exact post.

Just so you know: psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers are BUSY people. My therapist literally can't see me at any other time besides when we meet because he's with other clients or he's sleeping. Suburbannature, with the amount of time they spend on ATRL and the times of day they are online, is not someone who goes to an in person job. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,668
On 6/24/2023 at 3:48 AM, IJustWorkHere said:

I just did a deep dive via Google and I'm sorry to say I can't find the exact post.

Just so you know: psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers are BUSY people. My therapist literally can't see me at any other time besides when we meet because he's with other clients or he's sleeping. Suburbannature, with the amount of time they spend on ATRL and the times of day they are online, is not someone who goes to an in person job. 

Not to mention, it's hard to believe that a "psychologist" would spend hours online on multiple platforms hating on a popstar displaying a delusional and mentally ill deranged behaviour himself.

This is the same user who also a whole thread dedicated to keep track on when Mariah is outstreaming Madonna on Spotify  :banana: