The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

ARTPOPster 1,827
On 6/21/2023 at 12:24 AM, ReadyGaga said:

She should add more Asian dates, she is skipping all her most important markets: Indonesia, Philippines, Tawian (I guess due to the international situation), India, Malaysia and could also do just one date in some Arab country and South Korea

Yeah it’ll be strange for her to skip Philippines especially since they support her so much. I wonder if she’ll ever go back to China because she’ll sell so much there 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 6/20/2023 at 5:28 PM, Miaou said:

La Défense Arena in Paris :nickiha:

I guess Stade de France is only registered for global artists ala Gaga/Madonna :santa:

Stade is being used for the Olympics :rip: u know damn well she would use the stade if it was free, you got lucky

Longest-running songs of all time inside the top 3 of the Billboard Hot 100: 1. As It Was - 29 weeks 2. Stay - 23 weeks 3. Flowers - 22 weeks 4. All I Want for Christimas — 21 weeks 4. Uptown Funk - 21 weeks 4. Closer - 21 weeks 4. Blinding Lights - 21 weeks

Popster for Sale 57,180
On 6/20/2023 at 8:36 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Longest-running songs of all time inside the top 3 of the Billboard Hot 100: 1. As It Was - 29 weeks 2. Stay - 23 weeks 3. Flowers - 22 weeks 4. All I Want for Christimas — 21 weeks 4. Uptown Funk - 21 weeks 4. Closer - 21 weeks 4. Blinding Lights - 21 weeks

Just shows how the Hot 100 lost its value, literally every song on this list being less than 10 years old bar AIWFCIY which spent most of its weeks in the last 3-4 years

Songs will just cling on to the chart forever carried by radio no one listens to anymore after they die on streaming

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 6/20/2023 at 2:43 PM, Fame Romance said:

Songs will just cling on to the chart forever carried by radio no one listens to anymore after they die on streaming

That's what I liked about the Rolling Stone charts - they completely excluded radio because it's not personally controlled

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/20/2023 at 6:25 PM, emig_09 said:

CALIFORNIA GURLS DIAMOND

Took decades 

On 6/20/2023 at 9:43 PM, Fame Romance said:

Just shows how the Hot 100 lost its value, literally every song on this list being less than 10 years old bar AIWFCIY which spent most of its weeks in the last 3-4 years

Plenty of people listen to the radio in the U.S.