The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 44,646
On 6/19/2023 at 7:56 PM, Doncho said:

I didnt know you could be the "most streamed artist in 2022" for 3 consecutive years? Queen of creating new time-space rules :applause:

nothing money can't buy for Godua Callipo

• lol 1

"I Ain't Worried" has surpassed 1B streams. They now have three classic in three different decades. Their career trajectory is pretty impressive. 

A monster hit as a debut single (2007) > a couple of singles that didn't make much noise, seems like they were on their way out > another monster hit (2013) that revived their career > nearly a decade of flop singles > a soundtrack song that wasn't even meant to be promoted ends up overshadowing HMH and becoming another massive hit for them that is still doing 2M streams per day.      

Popster to Popster 4,611
On 6/19/2023 at 11:40 PM, ClownOreos said:

the Bad Romance video still horribly unsynchronized on youtube :leap:

her team is tragique

This is a thing it's been years that is bothering me, not to mention tones of videos from the 90s and 80s with a lot less views have been remastered in HD and this one from 2009 isn't, it's not even a real 720 or 1080p :dead:

I could understand if this was the 'Beautiful, Dirty, Rich' video, but it's her biggest hit that keeps make the best music videos of all time list with 1,6 billion views and the video is stuck on views because of that... Sometimes her team is truly unjustifiable.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,611
On 6/19/2023 at 3:39 PM, SpanishMonster said:

Hopefully the special project is not Xmas related.. This red.. made me immediately think about Xmas for some reasons.

• hugs 1

The Fame Popster 316

Liddos need to stop saying Bad Romance ha biggest hit. Poker face was way bigger like everywhere. 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,611
On 6/20/2023 at 7:15 AM, Zak said:

Liddos need to stop saying Bad Romance ha biggest hit. Poker face was way bigger like everywhere. 

Whatever, that was not the point of my post anyway.

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/19/2023 at 7:40 PM, Andreu said:

@Fame Romance @OliverDespechaonot everyone can do this I fear:applause: 

Not even my fave GLOBAL-Lo 

The Fame Popster 316
On 6/20/2023 at 1:37 AM, Leptine said:

Whatever, that was not the point of my post anyway.

Don’t be mean Leptino:stopga: 

I understand what u were trying to say. Just fixing the last part lol.

Edited by Zak

ARTPOPster 1,238
On 6/20/2023 at 10:00 AM, Delusional said:

took decades

Im not sure about priciest tickets, because madonna tickets are ridiculously expensive, you can't go more than that, not in europe.But i can't wait to see how Taylor will tour in europe. Beyonce, Pink and Madonna did really great with selling tickets.

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711

Oh GODGA

Bloody GOD is looking to hit 450M streams at the end of the year, maybe 500M streams if there is a cute boost for Halloween 

With the Wednesday Season 2, I hope BM could hit 800M streams in 2024 and 1B in 2025 with the impact of Joker 2 !

• paws up 2