The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

ARTPOPster 2,015

Now imagine if she had just posted this before that ad. Nobody would he mad and it would be like the ad was a sneak peek at the film. But now it sounds a bit weird to me still, despite he giving her reasons for not posting, nothing addresses the main problem. Idk, I'm only just mildly excited for TCB film.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,884
On 6/17/2023 at 7:46 AM, Andreu said:

Now dont get brave thinking the chroma film will give her streams a massive boost cus at this point :icant:

Judging by the "just okay" streaming boost the actual tour gave... yeah

Edited by ClownOreos

Popster This Way 681
On 6/17/2023 at 8:11 AM, Mr. V said:

Now imagine if she had just posted this before that ad. Nobody would he mad and it would be like the ad was a sneak peek at the film. But now it sounds a bit weird to me still, despite he giving her reasons for not posting, nothing addresses the main problem. Idk, I'm only just mildly excited for TCB film.

She literally states that she haven't been posting almost nothing because she's in a introspective phase of her live. She just said she needs space and privacy for her creativity. 

Edited by Andraslop

Popster for Sale 44,884
On 6/17/2023 at 8:45 AM, Andraslop said:

She literally states that she haven't been posting almost nothing because she's in a retrospective phase of her live. She just said she needs space and privacy for her creativity. 

A good PR team would solve that issue without her needing to give up her privacy. This was all so easily avoidable, but I'm glad it led to TCB confirmation at least nnn.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 3

Popster This Way 681
On 6/17/2023 at 8:52 AM, ClownOreos said:

A good PR team would solve that issue without her needing to give up her privacy. This was all so easily avoidable, but I'm glad it led to TCB confirmation at least nnn.

I really hope she herself read the IG's comments, and realised for good that maybe something isn't going well with how her team is managing her career lately.

Edited by Andraslop
  • paws up 4
  • thanks 4

Pop-a-911-ster 31,890
On 6/17/2023 at 11:01 AM, BloodyRain said:

What kind of increase in streams we can expect from The Chromatica Ball film release?

Zero 

nobody except her stans will watch it

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/17/2023 at 11:04 AM, Miaou said:

Zero 

nobody except her stans will watch it

JLo halftime docu tease

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster for Sale 41,925

One PR post and all the sins are seemingly washed away. No wonder she/her team knows she can get away with all the ad posts.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,884
On 6/17/2023 at 12:28 PM, BenG said:

One PR post and all the sins are seemingly washed away. No wonder she/her team knows she can get away with all the ad posts.

Watch her post nothing but ads for the rest of this year :icant:

A Popster Is Born 16,850

Do we trust Gaga now that she informed the public about Chromatica Ball Film or is the chances still high for it to be scrapped? :katy:

Popster for Sale 44,884
On 6/17/2023 at 12:56 PM, boobatella said:

so we bullied her into telling the film exists, doesn’t mean it won’t be cancelled :applause: 

she'll be editing it ad eturnum until it turns into John Wayne tour version

• lol 1