Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/16/2023 at 9:22 AM, Andraslop said:

It's too hip-hop for me

The racism has jumped out 

Edited by Mario Spears
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Doja new song is not it.

Whether it was Pop/Hip-Hop/RnB  or Dr.Luke produced or not, the best thing about her music is fun and quirky lyrics. This is not giving that.  

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/16/2023 at 11:08 AM, zoldyck said:

Doja new song is not it.

Whether it was Pop/Hip-Hop/RnB  or Dr.Luke produced or not, the best thing about her music is fun and quirky lyrics. This is not giving that.  

Doja in her new Song also proved She can rap and that we Better start respect her as a rapper (as much as i dislike Nicki, she's not Better than her as a rapper tho)

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2

Doja’s song is a bit too long for me but it’s QUALITY :applause: It’ll serve longevity for sure. The production is wonderful and very unique. 

On 6/16/2023 at 2:14 PM, Mario Spears said:

Doja in her new Song also proved She can rap and that we Better start respect her as a rapper (as much as i dislike Nicki, she's not Better than her as a rapper tho)

I hate when artist release to prove something, instead of what made them unique. Need to know and Hound Dog were solid rap songs, instead of trying to prove the hater criticism, she should have stick to her own brand of music. 

• thanks 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711

Oh ADGA tonight I have a party in an apartment where we will be 100 people mostly straight guys and I want to ask the DJ to play Born This Way just for the kiiii

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 6/16/2023 at 10:35 AM, Miaou said:

Oh ADGA tonight I have a party in an apartment where we will be 100 people mostly straight guys and I want to ask the DJ to play Born This Way just for the kiiii

they will like PF/JD her most heteo'd dance-pop classics

perxepm.gif

Noticed that demi's cool for the summer charted for 2 months in 2021 and was the original 'bloody mary' and it does 400-450k streams daily.
probably a bit more cause its basically summer now, but i see BM will probably stabiise 400-500k slowly falling
perxepm.gif

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
On 6/16/2023 at 12:01 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

they will like PF/JD her most heteo'd dance-pop classics

perxepm.gif

Noticed that demi's cool for the summer charted for 2 months in 2021 and was the original 'bloody mary' and it does 400-450k streams daily.
probably a bit more cause its basically summer now, but i see BM will probably stabiise 400-500k slowly falling
perxepm.gif

Since ADGA is busy with the AD world, I pray that BM will stabilize around 50K streams it is what she deserves

spacer.png

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/16/2023 at 12:54 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Preferring pop to hip-hop is racism? :awkney:

Saying 'too hip-hop' i mean....the same thing AJay said to describe Renaissance....

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/16/2023 at 9:57 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

She's going to flop into oblivion without Dr. Luke-produced pop songs:billie:. Why is she trying to pull off this edgy persona? No one cares about her. People were simply listening to her Dr. Luke bops. She is as faceless as it gets.   

U do realize Doja was forced to work w Dr Luke and btw, he only produced 2 songs on PH and didnt even produce Hot Pink.

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster This Way 650
On 6/16/2023 at 1:14 PM, Mario Spears said:

Saying 'too hip-hop' i mean....the same thing AJay said to describe Renaissance....

And what about that? I still don't see the racism there (because there isn't any)

Edited by Andraslop
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/16/2023 at 2:17 PM, Andraslop said:

And what about that? I still don't see the racism there (because there isn't any)

Okay

• love 1