The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 11,829
On 6/15/2023 at 4:24 AM, derpmonster said:

Nnnn I just saw the Justin Tranter mess. What the actual f*ck. He was there in the beginning and came back much later to work with her. What could possibly have happened in the last few years that made him so bitter about her? Obviously that Nurtec commercial didn't cause this, that was just an opportunity to make public comments about her. 

Yeah its weird. I know we all love Gaga but she is also human and can make mistakes. Its clear something happened for him to post that...

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,787
On 6/15/2023 at 1:41 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

i highly doubt this is true? I’ve never heard of something like this 

As if a Pfizer ad wouldn't rile up the same "potential audiences" :billie:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 6/15/2023 at 12:41 PM, Miaou said:

YouTube :

Bloody Mary fanmade video - 232M views (700K daily views)

Hold My Hand - 187M views (230K daily views)

Dance The Night - 291,841

Brand new Barbie film song aimed at the masses and HMH doing similar and BM way way more. It is a flex for Gaga tbh cause they said it was only tiktok and the movie doing these good numbers
258280636_gagapurplehair.thumb.jpg.ece585dd0d253c217140acd17431c4eb.jpg

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 6/15/2023 at 10:29 AM, Doncho said:

Your casual reminder that Gaga lost 1B views on YT for not doing a Sour Candy video

WgFrKkq.gif

:bebe:

Popster This Way 650
On 6/15/2023 at 3:04 PM, emig_09 said:

why we can't get one from BM :nicki_scream:

Because Cruel Summer, unlike BM, hasn't collapsed on Spotify, and has been doing increasing amazing numbers for months. BM, instead of that, started to collapse only one month and a half after going viral.

Edited by Andraslop
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/15/2023 at 2:59 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Dance The Night - 291,841

Brand new Barbie film song aimed at the masses and HMH doing similar and BM way way more. It is a flex for Gaga tbh cause they said it was only tiktok and the movie doing these good numbers
258280636_gagapurplehair.thumb.jpg.ece585dd0d253c217140acd17431c4eb.jpg

And both Dua & Gaga outdid Taylor oop- 🤭

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/15/2023 at 3:29 PM, Doncho said:

Your casual reminder that Gaga lost 1B views on YT for not doing a Sour Candy video

WgFrKkq.gif

Yeah, She rlly blew It 😭

Popster to Popster 3,903

@Delusional  @ItsGenuineGuy09 @Fame Romance @Jeroin2000  @OliverDespechao @ClownOreos    

Lemme shake the table IJBOL 

Ya know whats something Katy stans can't accept? That girl's career only lasted 3 years and has only 1 hit era. 

Something Nicki stans can't accept? Their fave copies Lil Kim and without her features her catalog wouldnt have as much streams and she's problematic.

Edited by Mario Spears
  • hugs 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 6/15/2023 at 4:09 PM, Mario Spears said:

@Delusional  @ItsGenuineGuy09    

Lemme shake the table IJBOL 

Ya know whats something Katy stans can't accept? That girl's career only lasted 3 years and has only 1 hit era. 

Something Nicki stans can't accept? Their fave copies Lil Kim and without her features her catalog wouldnt have as much streams and she's problematic.

Katy has 3 hit eras but yes still poor 

I fear Nicki and other artists who dressed weird for publicity back in the early 10s have suffered commercial and artistic declines 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/15/2023 at 5:26 PM, Delusional said:

I fear Nicki and other artists who dressed weird for publicity back in the early 10s have suffered commercial and artistic declines 

Yes.

I think Nicki's problematic attitude towards other rappers killed her career. Had She not been like this... everything wouldve been different.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/15/2023 at 5:26 PM, Delusional said:

Something people Who arent Miley stans won't admit? That she's musically versatile and She works hard. And She CAN sing AND act.

She, Britney (great dancer and performer) and Ariana (great vocalist) are the best & most talented ex acts.

Edited by Mario Spears
  • lol 1