The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 3,097
On 6/13/2023 at 7:57 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

Yikes....what the hell

IMG_0181.jpg

I DO NOT agree with him

Ummmm. Between the lips being replumped literally minutes after she wrapped Joker. The ozempic face (She looks legit scary). And now this crazy, wierd, completely detached from rational thought endorsement? Is Gaga okay? Like for real?  

A Popster Is Born 11,827
On 6/13/2023 at 10:18 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Ummmm. Between the lips being replumped literally minutes after she wrapped Joker. The ozempic face (She looks legit scary). And now this crazy, wierd, completely detached from rational thought endorsement? Is Gaga okay? Like for real?  

What does her face has to do with his comment though? No correlation at all :mess:

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 330
On 6/13/2023 at 9:19 PM, xo_hours said:

gaga using a nicki minaj song on tiktok and now peso pluma naming a track "lady gaga". cardi and benito must be mad :whatga:  

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 6/14/2023 at 1:57 AM, IJustWorkHere said:

Yikes....what the hell

IMG_0181.jpg

I DO NOT agree with him

He shouldve stayes focused on wiriting basic 2015'd songs for other artists instead

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 6/13/2023 at 11:53 PM, Fame Romance said:

Watch the Putin apologist say something like Taylor could “revive” the French economy or something :nickiha:

Rather live in a country where you gain less than other rich countries but you have free university, healthcare, worker’s rights etc :nickiha:

I have all of those things 

This weird comment comes with ZERO relevance - reported

spacer.png

I think what’s disappointing here is that she used Chromatica Ball footage for another partnership when both her and her team clearly know we’re perched for the CBT recording 

Same thing as her announcing “having a cuppa in celebration of something exciting coming tomorrow” few weeks ago during BTW/Chromatica anniversary week when it was clear it would be HL related… That’s new level of trolling to me

(I also get the complaints about her not making statements about recent attacks toward trans people… But at the same time we can’t deny all the work she made for LGBTQ+ community) 

Besides this, she’s free to do whatever she wants to fill her pocket 

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2

Oh Lily God Depp :applause: We need the debut album queen 

The Idol has such good songs so far. What a show, it’s everywhere :applause:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3
On 6/14/2023 at 2:18 AM, zoldyck said:

The way this thing is overblown.

At the end of day she is celebrity. She is not going to promote things base on our paychecks, she is going to promote things based on paycheck she is receiving. 

Music drought is dreadful and waiting for Chromatica Ball made it worse. But getting mad over her promoting things out of our monthly wages is something I won't get.

I can get disappointed over pricey merch or tickets but not this. We don't have to buy/support everything she threw her name on. We are not swifties or barbs 

I will disagree with this. We are stanned her for her music, for her authenticity, for her vision and everything she has created as an artist. Besides the success or not of her projects we are all still stanning her and also love her as a person. But it's super problematic if the last year all you post is just ads. Ok it's your right to not post anything if you want to be exposed on social media and want to take a break. But what is happening right now is that she only posts when she wants to earn money from us. I follow Gaga's socials for her music and for her in general, not for Haus Labs or any other ad. 

Just look at this photo and you will realise why this is problematic and why fans are pressed of this:  

Screenshot-2023-06-14-09-48-30-346-com-m

• paws up 6
  • sad 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

I honestly don´t understand the drama around this add.

It might be expensive but the medicine itself helps people that suffer from pain. Yes, she is doing a lot of adds lately but that´s fine with me as long as she still releases music. We have to deal with the fact that Gaga will take longer breaks between musical projects.

• paws up 2