The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

On 6/13/2023 at 4:23 PM, danwasd said:

it (still) feels surreal to see that Gags endorsed pretty much a scam and *specially* a scam that involves hard drugs onto her fanbase... so disappointed

Can we stop.

Nurtec is like, a legit medication for migraines. It's not a scam, and its not hard drugs.

I get being disappointment, but its not like Gaga is advertising Fentanyl. Come on now.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712

France :

Bloody Mary - 18 weeks

———BARRIER———

Anti Organicro - 15 weeks

the way the T person is not being able to have a proper smash in France despite her massing tricks and frauds :nickiha:

we really won

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 6/13/2023 at 11:28 PM, Thatkat4 said:

Can we stop.

Nurtec is like, a legit medication for migraines. It's not a scam, and its not hard drugs.

I get being disappointment, but its not like Gaga is advertising Fentanyl. Come on now.

could you stop being such a spoiled cupcake? you're not getting paid for defending ha :katy:

Edited by danwasd
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 756
On 6/13/2023 at 10:18 PM, boobatella said:

Bringing awareness and promoting hard medications like it’s a candybar you can grab from the store is so different tho :rip:

i struggle with really bad migraines and haven’t been able to purchase my prescription pills for about year now due to delivery issues after Russia started the war in Ukraine. This ad made me so disappointed in her. 

I don't quite understand what exactly makes it seem like candy you can grab from the store, when in fact a pack costs 1k$?

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 6/14/2023 at 12:19 AM, danwasd said:

could you stop being such a spoiled cupcake? you're not getting paid for defending ha :katy:

I’m sure They are Krazy’s dupes :nickiha:

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 6/14/2023 at 12:24 AM, Jeroin2000 said:

I don't quite understand what exactly makes it seem like candy you can grab from the store, when in fact a pack costs 1k$?

it's more about advertising prescription-only drugs as free ones, rather than the ridiculous price point. It's like if she started advertising her PTSD or fibro drugs bc she also suffers from those. 

Popster This Way 756
On 6/14/2023 at 12:29 AM, danwasd said:

it's more about advertising prescription-only drugs as free ones, rather than the ridiculous price point. It's like if she started advertising her PTSD or fibro drugs bc she also suffers from those. 

What do you mean by advertising them as free ones? In general I don't see why it is negative to advertise medicine.

But I went on their website and the studies are, well.. read for urself hahaha:

Acute
In a study of people who either took Nurtec ODT or placebo to treat their migraine attacks, 21% (142/669) of Nurtec ODT patients experienced pain freedom at 2 hours compared to 11% (74/682) for placebo, and 35% (235/669) experienced freedom from their most bothersome symptom (selected from light sensitivity, sound sensitivity, or nausea) at 2 hours compared to 27% (183/682) for placebo. These benefits were sustained through 48 hours for some people.

Preventive
In a study of people who either took Nurtec ODT (348 people) or placebo (347 people) to prevent their migraine attacks, people taking Nurtec ODT experienced a greater reduction in mean monthly migraine days (MMDs) during weeks 9-12 (4.3 fewer MMDs for Nurtec ODT compared to 3.5 fewer MMDs for placebo).

ARTPOPster 1,495
On 6/13/2023 at 6:19 PM, danwasd said:

I mean no one is getting paid to defend her but at the same time accusing her of peddling a scam isn't exactly the serve you think it is :rip:

This base needs the Born Brave bus back I fear.

• paws up 2

On 6/14/2023 at 1:36 AM, Jeroin2000 said:

What do you mean by advertising them as free ones? In general I don't see why it is negative to advertise medicine.

Well you will see it when her next album released :laughga:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 6/14/2023 at 12:03 AM, Miaou said:

France :

Bloody Mary - 18 weeks

———BARRIER———

Anti Organicro - 15 weeks

the way the T person is not being able to have a proper smash in France despite her massing tricks and frauds :nickiha:

we really won

Watch the Putin apologist say something like Taylor could “revive” the French economy or something :nickiha:

Rather live in a country where you gain less than other rich countries but you have free university, healthcare, worker’s rights etc :nickiha:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 2
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,855

"When people tell you who they are believe them"

I'm not believing Marjorie Taylor Green or any other fascist extremist who says they aren't exactly that

The way this thing is overblown.

At the end of day she is celebrity. She is not going to promote things base on our paychecks, she is going to promote things based on paycheck she is receiving. 

Music drought is dreadful and waiting for Chromatica Ball made it worse. But getting mad over her promoting things out of our monthly wages is something I won't get.

I can get disappointed over pricey merch or tickets but not this. We don't have to buy/support everything she threw her name on. We are not swifties or barbs 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 4