The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 11,857
On 6/4/2023 at 5:58 PM, little legend said:

Can the Stupid Love singer release something? We have nothing to track

And we will have nothing to track until Joker 2 promotion starts in 1 year from now :arguega:

• sad 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,629
On 6/4/2023 at 10:58 PM, little legend said:

If you dropped it just for this reason then you certainly aren't ready for POPa911's CC edition :icant:

It was also for the fact that people posting low quality photos (and like only one) were getting high scores than who was taking time to post more photos and in good quality, not to mention winning with photos suggested by others in previous rounds, like there was zero effort, it was more about the sympathy they have for the celebrity at the end..

I should have knew better, I took it seriously since it was also present in a serious way with using a classy and sosphisticated celebrity and spending time in searching for the right color outfit (like for me beige and brown are two different colors, but apparently I'm the only one) when in fact I should have used a trashy-popular one, I still have won a round and got high more times, but still..

If I'm gonna participate in here, I will take it with another spirit for sure also because I saw some posts and in here and the tone is different.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

The HECK Is this?!?

Spoiler

Fxz1XV4acAA_DDt?format=jpg&name=900x900

Oh Nicki grow up and act Ur Age 😭

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

Dua's best Song and video did that!!!

24 M

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/5/2023 at 9:52 AM, Stargazer said:

thoughts ? @Mario Spears

She still can't sing i don't care 

The Fame Popster 316
On 6/5/2023 at 4:21 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Gaga's peak album having to surpass the queen of soccer wine and son fifth album 10 years in. P!nk will always be mother @Zak

(Both DACH mothers though)

Not BTW being below Funhouse this whole time we- 

And it only had one top 10. Oh pinksus the mother you are. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,629
On 6/4/2023 at 10:22 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

If suburbannature joins this site to mock me and call me slurs istg...

Everything that comes out of their crusty keyboard is a lie

I have that moron on ignore on ATRL, tired of reading his bullshits indeed or even worse his posts on HQ in order to kiss the moderation a**, the fact he claimed to be a psychitrist while staying perched on ATRL 24/7 :toofunny:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 6/5/2023 at 9:28 AM, Zak said:

Circus- 8 million units (3.7m pure sales)

Funhouse 14 million units (6.9m pure sales) 

we-
@ItsGenuineGuy09

emember the princess of pop was rebelling and the era was dead by December 2008 with 0 promo. Beyond two performances, Circus was still a smash era.

There was potential for 'Unsual You' with artistic mv and itunes discount in September 2009 to finish the era and sell the album throughout fall.

Funhouse mothered throughout the year with sober, please dont leave me and the unofficial australian anthem 'So What'