On 6/4/2023 at 2:48 PM, Mario Spears said:

Latto had to do charity

And give Nicki some much needed publicity 

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/4/2023 at 3:51 PM, Delusional said:

And give Nicki some much needed publicity 

LMAO Exactly.

Btw, collab with Kim Petras and Ice Spice didnt help her either, Alone failed and didnt even reach #1. Princess Diana failed too. ESV Is outstreaming NM5 and even TRAVIS SCOTT outsold her.

Fwqi82oWwAQHtOD?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Mario Spears
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2

SOUR was huge, debuting at #1, where it remained for five weeks. It has sold north of 18m units globally and has crossed 4.8m in ATD domestically. Two of its singles—"drivers license" and "good for you"—have reeled in more than 1.8b global Spotify streams, while two others, "traitor" and "deja vu," are hovering at or around 1.2b. Keep your eye on the clock; something sweet may be arriving soon.

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=336185&title=HERE-COMES-OLIVIA- 

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/4/2023 at 3:51 PM, Delusional said:

sexy dancing in the house I feel like britney spears :catwalk:

A HITT

Britney Is influencing the new girls wbk! Her daughters are Miley, Tinashe & Doja btw.

#QueenThingz

Edited by Mario Spears

On 6/4/2023 at 3:31 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

She needed to release a remix with Britney with the superior demo version. 

The polished version of this demo should have been the lead, I think it has way more potential than any other Chromatica solo track

• paws up 3

On 6/4/2023 at 2:02 PM, danwasd said:

in all fairness, in the last month(s) the only things we had was:

(i) Gags' forcefeeding us Haus Labs

(ii) Gags' totally ignoring BTW's and Cosmetica's annniversary and completely forgetting about Pride Month

(iii) LMs (the two of us that are left on Twitter) arguing whether is good or bad taking pictures of Gags while she's out and about in a restaurant

(iv) Monster trend failing harder than PI on radio

----

rn she's less interesting to follow than Madge, so the bar is not on the floor, is 5'2'' deep below ground :bebe:

Bloody Mary going viral truly was a miracle… 

Without that there would be an ongoing blackout since the end of CBT in September (besides that couple of Joker pics and her popping up at the Oscar’s) :dean_scream:

On 6/4/2023 at 10:51 AM, Delusional said:

because he’s stretching :rip:

to get that sort of impression you still had to voice support towards russia like he could not have gotten that out of thin air,  there is no way of falsely interpreting a pro-russian opinion. It is either you are pro-russian or you are trying to act edgy which is just as bad, you simply cannot act that way when there is a genocide happening in real time, children are being kidnapped and murdered on a weekly basis, civilians losing their homes and cities being diminished into ashes. 

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 18,408
On 6/4/2023 at 10:57 AM, dllcll said:

what the actual hell, how was he not banned 

I believe he will be soon’ish. And no, I’m not stretching as he implied I was. He degraded Ukrainians and defended Russia’s actions and argued Russia was not a terrorist state. 

This is my very last post on this as I don’t want to derail this thread any further. Poor thing is already on life support. I hope Gaga will come back soon so we’ll be able to rejoice and be happy again.

:love:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 6/4/2023 at 4:08 PM, dllcll said:

to get that sort of impression you still had to voice support towards russia like he could not have gotten that out of thin air,  there is no way of falsely interpreting a pro-russian opinion. It is either you are pro-russian or you are trying to act edgy which is just as bad, you simply cannot act that way when there is a genocide happening in real time, children are being kidnapped and murdered on a weekly basis, civilians losing their homes and cities being diminished into ashes. 

I’m Russian and this happened months ago please get a grip 

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/4/2023 at 6:26 PM, Delusional said:

I’m Russian and this happened months ago please get a grip 

Let ha know!

• sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 6/4/2023 at 2:41 PM, CherryPie said:

This kinda eats 

Ohh Cardi Stanning the princess of pop in the video :ally: and saving another new rap girl’s career  🔥🔥debuted today on US Spotify #179. Poor Nicki!

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 17,892
On 6/4/2023 at 1:03 PM, Mario Spears said:

Let ha know!

You’re so disgusting for this but it doesn’t surprise me at all, you looove stanning abusers and I’m kinda surprise you don’t stan Nicki she got everything you like, a child abuser defender just like your idols MJ and Brown,… time to ignore your misogynist a$$, posts/spam 

• paws up 2
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/4/2023 at 8:08 PM, OliverDespechao said:

I’m kinda surprise you don’t stan Nicki she got everything you like, a child abuser defender just like your idols MJ 

He's not an abuser, leave him alone

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 6/4/2023 at 7:08 PM, OliverDespechao said:

You’re so disgusting for this but it doesn’t surprise me at all, you looove stanning abusers and I’m kinda surprise you don’t stan Nicki she got everything you like, a child abuser defender just like your idols MJ and Brown,… time to ignore your misogynist a$$, posts/spam 

You attacked an 11 year old CHILD a couple days ago calling her talentless - is this acceptable while stanning an artists music and talent is not? There’s a trend in the artists you jump to attack on this forum and it’s getting concerning sis…

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/4/2023 at 8:14 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

How can you not like Kim Petras but stan Chris Brown? Make it make sense.

Because her music Is Just ..... Tragic and she's now copying Doja

Spoiler

ORIGINAL

70d1f404d376ac4a46ee1fa88dbd9c88.jpg

Copy Paste

rKD_TXlo-scaled.jpeg

@Delusional @OliverDespechao  thoughts? 

Edited by Mario Spears
  • lol 2