The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712

Is it time for me to stan the mediocrity i.e Taylor since the excellence i.e Gaga abandonned her music career ?

spacer.png

Edited by Miaou
  • sad 2
  • lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108

that's why Taylor is the fvcking Queen... she gives fans what they want (and deserve)

easy for someone who listen, not enough for other like Gag

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 5/24/2023 at 7:35 PM, OliverDespechao said:

wait, not two more versions Black-woman-sliding-off-sofa-GIF-Tiffany Lana del More Black-woman-sliding-off-sofa-GIF-Tiffany 

not another allegedly limited availability item that will be on ssale for 40 years once again :icant:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,649
On 5/24/2023 at 6:38 PM, OliverDespechao said:

"I’m a massive fan of this brilliant artist and after getting to know her I can confirm: she is THE ONE to watch." ice-spice-north-west.gif 

that sent me too :icant:

• lol 2

The Popster 99

U all calling that artist passionate or hard working is so funny to me… I would say obsessed with validation and charts obsessed. Her whole persona is PR. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 5/24/2023 at 7:54 PM, Mew said:

U all calling that artist passionate or hard working is so funny to me… I would say obsessed with validation and charts obsessed. Her whole persona is PR. 

ma'am this is a wendy's pop music, every artist is "obsessed with validation and charts", it's just that some of them hide it more.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/24/2023 at 7:25 PM, OliverDespechao said:

same vibe 

Collab with Ice Spice didnt help Nicki, lets see what Will happen with Taylor lol 

On 5/24/2023 at 7:34 PM, Miaou said:

Is it time for me to stan the mediocrity i.e Taylor since the excellence i.e Gaga abandonned her music career ?

spacer.png

😭

I'd take someone Who makes music for us fans than someone obsessed with charts and Sales. So ...

The Popster 99
On 5/24/2023 at 7:57 PM, danwasd said:

ma'am this is a wendy's pop music, every artist is "obsessed with validation and charts", it's just that some of them hide it more.

if a remix with Ice Spice isn’t desperate chart obsession/PR after the crazy things Taylor’s new boyfriend has said about her I don’t know what it is. 

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

Popster for Sale 41,787
On 5/24/2023 at 7:00 PM, Mario Spears said:

I'd take someone Who makes music for us fans than someone obsessed with charts and Sales. So ...

hmm

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 5/24/2023 at 8:01 PM, Mew said:

if a remix with Ice Spice isn’t desperate chart obsession/PR after the crazy things Taylor’s new boyfriend has said about her I don’t know what it is. 

:dead:

all the chart-related tricks she has pulled last years and you come with *checks notes* a remix from her current single, a thing everyone and their mum has done in the last 250,000 years.

Popster for Sale 44,649
On 5/24/2023 at 7:01 PM, Mew said:

yep it does feel like damage control 

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/24/2023 at 8:01 PM, Mew said:

if a remix with Ice Spice isn’t desperate chart obsession/PR 

It Is.

Just like her putting out 1000 diff Versions of the same album. Smfh

The Popster 99
On 5/24/2023 at 8:03 PM, ClownOreos said:

yep it does feel like damage control 

I don’t even hate or dislike ha! Just facts, she isn’t genuine since years.

A Popster Is Born 12,808

To add salt to the wound ‘Barbie and Kim Petra’s’ dropped dance recording of the year Grammy winner;

(I hate being f&£x I said I wouldn’t listen to this :bigbird:)

although Gaga did a remix album herself, and remixes for her singles. It’s just annoying she isn’t in era. :bebe:

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/24/2023 at 8:10 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

To add salt to the wound ‘Barbie and Kim Petra’s’ dropped dance recording of the year Grammy winner;

(I hate being f&£x I said I wouldn’t listen to this :bigbird:)

although Gaga did a remix album herself, and remixes for her singles. It’s just annoying she isn’t in era. :bebe:

Oh Kim Petras, stop trying to make Alone happen. 

Popster for Sale 44,649
On 5/24/2023 at 7:07 PM, Mew said:

I don’t even hate or dislike ha! Just facts, she isn’t genuine since years.

when she claimed she wrote ATW10MV in 2013 saying "f-ck the patriarchy" :icant: 

Edited by ClownOreos
  • lol 1